11415 pts ยท April 12, 2015
Love, it sustains you. It's like oatmeal.
Dildodging
But deathclaws are Jackson Chameleons :v
.
You'll get there the more you keep yourself separate and getting comfortable with yourself; it gets more palatable as time goes on.
Brothers in arms.
Shouldn't have read these after getting dumped less than 24 hours ago, then again I still stand by what I felt before, even if she didn't.
Song for the people curious
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTGsEctTuBU
I'm not sure I'd call a frame for frame trace a homage in the same vein of "posing characters in cool slidey bike pose"
http://www.snopes.com/science/cannon.asp The chicken gun does exist, but this scenario didn't happen :l
You called?
Not even in universe canon, the thumb thing started floating around in the fandom out of nowhere after a tumblr post popularized it.
Aqua Teen Hunger Force
Best I can do is Crews-Control
It's either S.T.A.L.K.E.R Shadows of Chernobyl. or S.T.A.L.K.E.R Clear Sky
Bath bombs got a whole lot more terrifying
It's Hamtaro time!
A bleeding heart
He looks a little board there...
Never would have Cena it coming had the thumbnail not ruined it.
Well I'd imagine you'd be defending a lot of stars.
Hillary Mintons?
Mein Kampfort
The Big Shell
Missed opportunity to call them Chop Flops
The paper person paper people
That was a pretty Mediyolker pun, but I'll give you an upvote regardless
Dildodging
But deathclaws are Jackson Chameleons :v
.
You'll get there the more you keep yourself separate and getting comfortable with yourself; it gets more palatable as time goes on.
Brothers in arms.
Shouldn't have read these after getting dumped less than 24 hours ago, then again I still stand by what I felt before, even if she didn't.
Song for the people curious
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTGsEctTuBU
I'm not sure I'd call a frame for frame trace a homage in the same vein of "posing characters in cool slidey bike pose"
.
http://www.snopes.com/science/cannon.asp The chicken gun does exist, but this scenario didn't happen :l
You called?
Not even in universe canon, the thumb thing started floating around in the fandom out of nowhere after a tumblr post popularized it.
Aqua Teen Hunger Force
Best I can do is Crews-Control
It's either S.T.A.L.K.E.R Shadows of Chernobyl. or S.T.A.L.K.E.R Clear Sky
Bath bombs got a whole lot more terrifying
It's Hamtaro time!
A bleeding heart
He looks a little board there...
Never would have Cena it coming had the thumbnail not ruined it.
Well I'd imagine you'd be defending a lot of stars.
Hillary Mintons?
Mein Kampfort
The Big Shell
Missed opportunity to call them Chop Flops
The paper person paper people
That was a pretty Mediyolker pun, but I'll give you an upvote regardless