114 pts ยท May 8, 2017
I don't want to live on this planet anymore
What happens if you're NA and walk into an AA meeting?
Funny story actually
Texas?
Poot
You say swedish prison, I say free room and board
Nah. Team orca for life!
I have one in my living room ?
What about fear boners? Asking for a friend.
Same here
Merry Christmas
I love roo
RUN!
Ya stop taking your meds, that's how!
I am all 4
Lot$ of rea$on$
I hate cocaine. I love the way it smells though.
Nice
Or just buy a mask
Did anyone else read this in Lenny's voice ???
That's a stamp
"Come here. I'm not gonna hit you."
I'd play
Voodoo is a majestic beast
.
I honestly remember Bigfoot dancing a lot more than this
Mom?
Happy Birthday!!!!!
I don't live in WA anymore and I've been there before
I don't want to live on this planet anymore
What happens if you're NA and walk into an AA meeting?
Funny story actually
Texas?
Poot
You say swedish prison, I say free room and board
Nah. Team orca for life!
I have one in my living room ?
What about fear boners? Asking for a friend.
Same here
Merry Christmas
I love roo
RUN!
Ya stop taking your meds, that's how!
I am all 4
Lot$ of rea$on$
I hate cocaine. I love the way it smells though.
Nice
Or just buy a mask
Did anyone else read this in Lenny's voice ???
That's a stamp
"Come here. I'm not gonna hit you."
I'd play
Voodoo is a majestic beast
.
I honestly remember Bigfoot dancing a lot more than this
Mom?
Happy Birthday!!!!!
I don't live in WA anymore and I've been there before