13341 pts ยท November 24, 2012
No, I haven't - can you tell me about it?
https://youtu.be/bRjbIuJWtlg
It's a PS4 game called Horizon: Zero Dawn - it's amazing!
Art by Critter of Habit on tumblr! (not me)
No copies for PS4 for prizes??
That's no cat, that's a fucking wookiee
All hail the Kringle!
Maybe it's like how people in real life say "Thank God" all the time without really meaning it?
WITNESSED
Who is this?
Man, I work at Sam's Club - fuck that place. I'll totally apply at Costco if one ever opens near me.
It definitely would if I was in there with her.
But he has a good heart, I'm sure <3
And that kind of looks like Matthew McConaughy in old Rust Cohle mode beside him
That mystery "thing" is clearly the Traveller from Destiny
Uh, the bad guys in Die Hard??
Doesn't matter, got kissed.
I love this. The Flight books are awesome.
No, I haven't - can you tell me about it?
https://youtu.be/bRjbIuJWtlg
https://youtu.be/bRjbIuJWtlg
It's a PS4 game called Horizon: Zero Dawn - it's amazing!
Art by Critter of Habit on tumblr! (not me)
No copies for PS4 for prizes??
That's no cat, that's a fucking wookiee
All hail the Kringle!
Maybe it's like how people in real life say "Thank God" all the time without really meaning it?
WITNESSED
Who is this?
Man, I work at Sam's Club - fuck that place. I'll totally apply at Costco if one ever opens near me.
It definitely would if I was in there with her.
But he has a good heart, I'm sure <3
And that kind of looks like Matthew McConaughy in old Rust Cohle mode beside him
That mystery "thing" is clearly the Traveller from Destiny
Uh, the bad guys in Die Hard??
Doesn't matter, got kissed.
I love this. The Flight books are awesome.