1061 pts ยท May 8, 2015
Or he
Are you saying she's Pugly?
Well, It's always been the way with me, I imagine it'd be worse if it was a wife or fiance, it's a bit different then
YEah but then when you fix it, you get all the snuggles and hugs and whatnot, and if you don't then, you're done
Yeah only because when they say thart, you have to carry on until they tell you, or else they get even more mad
"Oh no it's nothing don't worry" Or "nothing's wrong", pick your favourite
You let her sits on the keyboard, look at her face, she deserves it.
Nah he's cool, he just goes on a bit
Pointing it out and maintaining eye contact. I have no problems with vegans but if they point it out I will make a big deal.
I have a friend who is vegan, They always make snide comments and bring up "facts" to say meats bad, so I eat meat slowly in front of them/2
Commenting to use this later
So his reference game = my mixtape?
Cool Gif Bro
What has four wheels and flies?
Expelled
Yeah it is filler, Sadly it was a filler that even I considered skipping, And I've watched all the episodes and filler available.
No, him as a Cyborg is from Z, When Gohan is getting groceries, he is a bodyguard in the dome to protect them against Cell
Psst hey, we do, we just acknowledge you're not and move on, It's a great tactic and it works :D
Angryteadrinking.gif
But he's using his left arm to take the selfie...
For me? Awwww Yisssss
Imagine infinite space, then multiply it by infinite infinities
I know you can't see but, this is the mother of OP, this is like a peanut for her
You could've made it one gif OP, come on
You're lucky to have an upvote from me, I rarely upvote (unless really good) but my kitten did so, Have my kittens upvote
And he is around 5ft 8 in Height ;)
Well to be fair, The food safety organisations were the ones to discover it and once discovered quickly got sorted and now laws are stricter
It doesn't always, Sylvester stallone is a good example, Some cases do get a lot better but they may not fully heal
Nice, But only a small sample, You must do thousands after the black twitter and tumblr collections also @ZottelChen is his username true?
I'm joking btw don't get upset
Or he
Are you saying she's Pugly?
Well, It's always been the way with me, I imagine it'd be worse if it was a wife or fiance, it's a bit different then
YEah but then when you fix it, you get all the snuggles and hugs and whatnot, and if you don't then, you're done
Yeah only because when they say thart, you have to carry on until they tell you, or else they get even more mad
"Oh no it's nothing don't worry" Or "nothing's wrong", pick your favourite
You let her sits on the keyboard, look at her face, she deserves it.
Nah he's cool, he just goes on a bit
Pointing it out and maintaining eye contact. I have no problems with vegans but if they point it out I will make a big deal.
I have a friend who is vegan, They always make snide comments and bring up "facts" to say meats bad, so I eat meat slowly in front of them/2
Commenting to use this later
So his reference game = my mixtape?
Cool Gif Bro
What has four wheels and flies?
Expelled
Yeah it is filler, Sadly it was a filler that even I considered skipping, And I've watched all the episodes and filler available.
No, him as a Cyborg is from Z, When Gohan is getting groceries, he is a bodyguard in the dome to protect them against Cell
Psst hey, we do, we just acknowledge you're not and move on, It's a great tactic and it works :D
Angryteadrinking.gif
But he's using his left arm to take the selfie...
For me? Awwww Yisssss
Imagine infinite space, then multiply it by infinite infinities
I know you can't see but, this is the mother of OP, this is like a peanut for her
You could've made it one gif OP, come on
You're lucky to have an upvote from me, I rarely upvote (unless really good) but my kitten did so, Have my kittens upvote
And he is around 5ft 8 in Height ;)
Well to be fair, The food safety organisations were the ones to discover it and once discovered quickly got sorted and now laws are stricter
It doesn't always, Sylvester stallone is a good example, Some cases do get a lot better but they may not fully heal
Nice, But only a small sample, You must do thousands after the black twitter and tumblr collections also @ZottelChen is his username true?
I'm joking btw don't get upset