2466 pts ยท November 12, 2012
Is this where I write stuff about me?
Please don't let me, though
Same. I'm fairly confident I can build a house from scratch because of it.
I actually like Rehab Addict. The chick uses mostly reclaimed/thrifted stuff and restores homes to their original glory. Plus, she bangin'
Fuckin' Table Fairies Yellin'
Dude is straight thuggin'. The only one who actually knows what's up.
75k actually goes a long way in home reno if you budget it right. The ark, on the other hand, will cost you new backsplash
The grill is in the wrong spot :(
yes
Annnddddd there went a good two hours
In South Dakota. Where???
Fucking idiots?
*lions
Pics or it didn't happen
Commenting cos I like porn
He was probably taking a picture of himself and was looking at his phone, so he probably didn't see the car
This is actually from a guy on Reddit. He drew a picture everyday for every typo'd movie title he found.
You literally can't even?
Gotta' tame that strange
Ooh
Street youths!
Woah
Alright alright alriiiiight
My favorite
Absolutely.
Please don't let me, though
Same. I'm fairly confident I can build a house from scratch because of it.
I actually like Rehab Addict. The chick uses mostly reclaimed/thrifted stuff and restores homes to their original glory. Plus, she bangin'
Fuckin' Table Fairies Yellin'
Dude is straight thuggin'. The only one who actually knows what's up.
75k actually goes a long way in home reno if you budget it right. The ark, on the other hand, will cost you new backsplash
The grill is in the wrong spot :(
yes
Annnddddd there went a good two hours
In South Dakota. Where???
In South Dakota. Where???
In South Dakota. Where???
In South Dakota. Where???
In South Dakota. Where???
In South Dakota. Where???
In South Dakota. Where???
Fucking idiots?
*lions
Pics or it didn't happen
Commenting cos I like porn
He was probably taking a picture of himself and was looking at his phone, so he probably didn't see the car
This is actually from a guy on Reddit. He drew a picture everyday for every typo'd movie title he found.
You literally can't even?
Gotta' tame that strange
Ooh
Street youths!
Woah
Alright alright alriiiiight
My favorite
Absolutely.