160 pts ยท August 8, 2016
I can't believe my eyes... Owl City was right...
I sits
The fucking Putin in the tracksuit got me...
If Psychonauts has taught me anything, it's that that thing needs a tag.
Have you seen Poppins, though?
You don't really see twins, either. One child policy.
Why are you in Germany, @OP ?
Cincinnati Zoo, huh? What was that thing that happened last year?
Someone skipped leg day.
My 7th and 8th grade health teacher used to call sex "sexy times" also. Just putting this out there.
Watch out for the weebs!
#7 Somebody missed leg day...
It's Birdemic, but without the excellent acting and screenplay
He was doing it over a picture of a child...
#10 *grabs the cigarette* Do you have any more of these?
Another one bites the toungue...
Will Will Smith smith?
Dicks out.
He began and ended his career trying to get into smaller pants.
I'll put my nuts on your maracas!
Props to Anon here, took him over an hour to complete the story.
*insert Geico joke here*
I can't believe my eyes... Owl City was right...
I sits
The fucking Putin in the tracksuit got me...
If Psychonauts has taught me anything, it's that that thing needs a tag.
Have you seen Poppins, though?
You don't really see twins, either. One child policy.
Why are you in Germany, @OP ?
Cincinnati Zoo, huh? What was that thing that happened last year?
Someone skipped leg day.
My 7th and 8th grade health teacher used to call sex "sexy times" also. Just putting this out there.
Watch out for the weebs!
#7 Somebody missed leg day...
It's Birdemic, but without the excellent acting and screenplay
He was doing it over a picture of a child...
#10 *grabs the cigarette* Do you have any more of these?
Another one bites the toungue...
Will Will Smith smith?
Dicks out.
He began and ended his career trying to get into smaller pants.
I'll put my nuts on your maracas!
Props to Anon here, took him over an hour to complete the story.
*insert Geico joke here*