35 pts ยท September 11, 2016
The lighter it is, the less force that it hits the ground with. Unless its a part that is constantly under stress I dont go above 15% infil.
There are two kinds of people. Those that see a mountain range and those that see a butthole.
I loved the cards but try to be vague in the readings. If the goal is clear I see how it would feel more dull fetch quest than an adventure.
Just started running it for the second time. This time started with the death house. Careful, its a rough ride.
Recess I think
The lighter it is, the less force that it hits the ground with. Unless its a part that is constantly under stress I dont go above 15% infil.
There are two kinds of people. Those that see a mountain range and those that see a butthole.
I loved the cards but try to be vague in the readings. If the goal is clear I see how it would feel more dull fetch quest than an adventure.
Just started running it for the second time. This time started with the death house. Careful, its a rough ride.
Recess I think