629 pts · November 8, 2012
This is porn, I’m gonna report for porn. And like any good porn, I want more ????
Towel game gotta be strong out here haha. Merry Christmas to you too!
Enjoy summer for me ! ???
Oh dang! Buyin up lots of stuff
Haha I’m sure we have! Isn’t MKS the ones who bought out ESI?
Very cool! I actually work for Burkle North America, so mechanical side and work on the laser drill and photo machines.
Lmao nice! What region? Many good friends work for MacDermid and Uyemura!
Someone else in PCB, well isn’t it a Schmoll world. What shop are you at?
I feel that. Same here but I’m a dude ?
Read Solo Leveling. Such a good one
What is this? Boiling Rock?
Is he going to put that snake down?
Someone fly this man to Australia to cook for the firefighters or something.
Lol little bit weird but alrighty
Yes?
People adjacent is the best
Free avocado, today only!
SHANDY!!! Get it!!!
Ah yes. The red wedding part 2
I also want to know
Yea but like once you have the number.... then what? I'm asking for a friend....
There are prob just a ridiculous amount of comic book crossovers at these things... And people banging in costume....
Yesssssss
Thank you!
WHAT WAS THE FAVOR!!??
We should all meet up in Iceland.
Can you do Sound of Silence by Disturbed?
That would be a hell yes please sign me up right now.
Burn that shit down. Is better in the long run
Idk how you think that would have went down lol. But sure
This is porn, I’m gonna report for porn. And like any good porn, I want more ????
Towel game gotta be strong out here haha. Merry Christmas to you too!
Enjoy summer for me ! ???
Oh dang! Buyin up lots of stuff
Haha I’m sure we have! Isn’t MKS the ones who bought out ESI?
Very cool! I actually work for Burkle North America, so mechanical side and work on the laser drill and photo machines.
Lmao nice! What region? Many good friends work for MacDermid and Uyemura!
Someone else in PCB, well isn’t it a Schmoll world. What shop are you at?
I feel that. Same here but I’m a dude ?
Read Solo Leveling. Such a good one
What is this? Boiling Rock?
Is he going to put that snake down?
Someone fly this man to Australia to cook for the firefighters or something.
Lol little bit weird but alrighty
Yes?
People adjacent is the best
Free avocado, today only!
SHANDY!!! Get it!!!
Ah yes. The red wedding part 2
I also want to know
Yea but like once you have the number.... then what? I'm asking for a friend....
There are prob just a ridiculous amount of comic book crossovers at these things... And people banging in costume....
Yesssssss
Thank you!
WHAT WAS THE FAVOR!!??
We should all meet up in Iceland.
Can you do Sound of Silence by Disturbed?
That would be a hell yes please sign me up right now.
Burn that shit down. Is better in the long run
Idk how you think that would have went down lol. But sure