1564 pts ยท August 1, 2015
just a lurker.
The way up to birth, ie. Dancers, runners, etc.
Unless there are some other complications most women can continue activities that they regularly participated in before getting pregnant all
I stab people with a needle, repeatedly, and leave pretty colors on their skin.
This Pupper and I have the same name!
I just accidentally zoomed in.... good lord.
I used to sell suckers to suckers. I would buy a bag of blow pops and sell them for 50 cents a piece in class.
That'd be too bad, I'd be so sad, I'd call my dad and he'd get mad, that'd be too bad
Because they're not fully developed yet. They come out still looking like aliens. Then develop, then hatch
This is so bothersome
Definitely sang this as I read it.
This is why women live longer than men....
I love that you used the word "cusp"
I killed one fairly quickly with a Nidoqueen that was Half of its CP
It's the Face of Boe!
Same
Pandas are not very smart...
Like we're not going to launch a bunch of interstellar time capsules close to our demise so that other lifeforms will know of us...ok sure.
I believe that is the point.
Damn
Silly cat, that's not how you play the tuba.
Work smarter; not harder.
Same thing. I don't bother posting anymore. Just lurking now.
Kittens and mittens are not a good combination, they're always loosing them.
This is the saddest "sandwich" I've ever seen.
The way up to birth, ie. Dancers, runners, etc.
Unless there are some other complications most women can continue activities that they regularly participated in before getting pregnant all
I stab people with a needle, repeatedly, and leave pretty colors on their skin.
This Pupper and I have the same name!
I just accidentally zoomed in.... good lord.
I used to sell suckers to suckers. I would buy a bag of blow pops and sell them for 50 cents a piece in class.
That'd be too bad, I'd be so sad, I'd call my dad and he'd get mad, that'd be too bad
Because they're not fully developed yet. They come out still looking like aliens. Then develop, then hatch
This is so bothersome
Definitely sang this as I read it.
This is why women live longer than men....
I love that you used the word "cusp"
I killed one fairly quickly with a Nidoqueen that was Half of its CP
It's the Face of Boe!
Same
Pandas are not very smart...
Like we're not going to launch a bunch of interstellar time capsules close to our demise so that other lifeforms will know of us...ok sure.
I believe that is the point.
Damn
Silly cat, that's not how you play the tuba.
Work smarter; not harder.
Same thing. I don't bother posting anymore. Just lurking now.
Kittens and mittens are not a good combination, they're always loosing them.
This is the saddest "sandwich" I've ever seen.