7320 pts ยท February 11, 2013
Just another cat loving, dog loving, fun hungering lurker turned user... ;)
Doggylicous is the word... :P
Take care, the cat has laid a trap, do not, and I say DO NOT HELP THE CAT, it might be your life on the stake here... ;)
Correction: My golden found a poodle while I wasn't looking. gg :P
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXsH42X087Q
an eminent catastrophe is about...
It would be a catastrophe if they found out I stole the fish -Cat
There is something fishy about this... :P
humahn heeeelp me humahn... ;)
you are welcome, I just "fell" over it, and thought is was fitting with the art, cat and all... ;)
always! ;)
not just the Swedish, but also the Danish word for it... ;)
I like to hear that, and I completely agree with you!
Well we all make mistakes. You can make it up by spreading the message that parrots take a big commitment and should not be taken lightly ;)
I totally agree with you, that no pet should be given for christmas, that being said, parrots long lives just make them the saddest example!
me to man - me to!!
thank you so much - I am trying to write my thesis here... ;)
"What? they were warm and smelled nice!" -Dog
In DK they are SO expensive that it is not possible while studying... or else I would!
I did say "one of the few", the delicious pastries I am proud of as well, the bacon we do not get any of ourselves, we sell it all to others
One of the few things I am proud of came from Denmark!!
I would never disappoint this cat... uuuh... scares me... happy for my parrots... ;)
Although I think the sandwich should be purple (red and blue) because it is both on the list and kind of sexy... ;)
ME TOOO :P
parrots should be up there in between the dog, the horse and the dragon.
We used to have two great danes, they did this all the time - every great dane owner I have talk with, have similar stories...
relevant: http://dreamchimney.com/oftheday/otd_images/20061226121913_auto.jpg
me to!
+1 for " "in vivo" "
they are so wonderful - big personalities!
hihi - I like that! :P
Doggylicous is the word... :P
Take care, the cat has laid a trap, do not, and I say DO NOT HELP THE CAT, it might be your life on the stake here... ;)
Correction: My golden found a poodle while I wasn't looking. gg :P
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXsH42X087Q
an eminent catastrophe is about...
It would be a catastrophe if they found out I stole the fish -Cat
There is something fishy about this... :P
humahn heeeelp me humahn... ;)
you are welcome, I just "fell" over it, and thought is was fitting with the art, cat and all... ;)
always! ;)
not just the Swedish, but also the Danish word for it... ;)
I like to hear that, and I completely agree with you!
Well we all make mistakes. You can make it up by spreading the message that parrots take a big commitment and should not be taken lightly ;)
I totally agree with you, that no pet should be given for christmas, that being said, parrots long lives just make them the saddest example!
me to man - me to!!
thank you so much - I am trying to write my thesis here... ;)
"What? they were warm and smelled nice!" -Dog
In DK they are SO expensive that it is not possible while studying... or else I would!
I did say "one of the few", the delicious pastries I am proud of as well, the bacon we do not get any of ourselves, we sell it all to others
One of the few things I am proud of came from Denmark!!
I would never disappoint this cat... uuuh... scares me... happy for my parrots... ;)
Although I think the sandwich should be purple (red and blue) because it is both on the list and kind of sexy... ;)
ME TOOO :P
parrots should be up there in between the dog, the horse and the dragon.
We used to have two great danes, they did this all the time - every great dane owner I have talk with, have similar stories...
relevant: http://dreamchimney.com/oftheday/otd_images/20061226121913_auto.jpg
me to!
+1 for " "in vivo" "
they are so wonderful - big personalities!
hihi - I like that! :P