3144 pts ยท December 19, 2012
FUCK ALL Y'ALL! FUCK ALL Y'ALL!
Because the rich folks deserve it, which is why they're rich. Poor folks are just sub-human resource leeches, you see.
Sever your leg please, sir. It's the greatest day.
Aaaw gee thanks bud! :)
I'm sure it's not that bad, just ask him what's up.
K
I'm ashamed to say I still don't get it. Explain pretty please?
A man after my own heart!
We are. On a related note, we rule.
Good episode, guys!
I found a pecan!
A wise choice, sir! (CAW CAW!) But yeah, I was stationed at 8th and I, so I was around those guys a bunch. Cool dudes.
Old comment, but for clarity: Blue Falcon is military slang for "buddy fucker", i.e. someone who screws people over regularly.
And that's Usidor!
They practice in shorts and tank tops, but yeah, hours and hours in the Arizona sun.
The SPECIAL hell...
You probably shouldn't, to be honest. I'm just trying to get my comp score up.
Hey man, whatever you gotta do.
AND SITTING WITH YOUR LEGS LIKE THAT IS A FIRST CLASS TICKET TO HIP IMPINGEMENT TOWN
Sauce?
Rah Yut Kill Slay Bodies Premeditated Murder
#methree
Weird that this comment got a bunch of downvotes. Seems to be an observation free of value judgement.
I mean, why would you ever stop trying when there's so much money to be made for so few people?
I feel like it's just a matter of tine before the saliency of the topic erodes enough that they can squeeze it through.
Put 'er there!
You right, though.
I imagine the driver culture varies regionally. I was in Des Moines.
Or maybe everyone gets 2-3 "Super Thumbs Up" every week they can use to indicate exceptional performance?
That would make more sense. The only downside would be less room to indicate exceptionally good or bad performance.
Yeah, that's what I'm saying. You don't have to. Uber should pay their drivers better; it isn't your responsibility to pick up the slack.
Because the rich folks deserve it, which is why they're rich. Poor folks are just sub-human resource leeches, you see.
Sever your leg please, sir. It's the greatest day.
Aaaw gee thanks bud! :)
I'm sure it's not that bad, just ask him what's up.
K
I'm ashamed to say I still don't get it. Explain pretty please?
A man after my own heart!
We are. On a related note, we rule.
Good episode, guys!
I found a pecan!
A wise choice, sir! (CAW CAW!) But yeah, I was stationed at 8th and I, so I was around those guys a bunch. Cool dudes.
Old comment, but for clarity: Blue Falcon is military slang for "buddy fucker", i.e. someone who screws people over regularly.
And that's Usidor!
They practice in shorts and tank tops, but yeah, hours and hours in the Arizona sun.
The SPECIAL hell...
You probably shouldn't, to be honest. I'm just trying to get my comp score up.
Hey man, whatever you gotta do.
AND SITTING WITH YOUR LEGS LIKE THAT IS A FIRST CLASS TICKET TO HIP IMPINGEMENT TOWN
Sauce?
Rah Yut Kill Slay Bodies Premeditated Murder
#methree
Weird that this comment got a bunch of downvotes. Seems to be an observation free of value judgement.
I mean, why would you ever stop trying when there's so much money to be made for so few people?
I feel like it's just a matter of tine before the saliency of the topic erodes enough that they can squeeze it through.
Put 'er there!
You right, though.
I imagine the driver culture varies regionally. I was in Des Moines.
Or maybe everyone gets 2-3 "Super Thumbs Up" every week they can use to indicate exceptional performance?
That would make more sense. The only downside would be less room to indicate exceptionally good or bad performance.
Yeah, that's what I'm saying. You don't have to. Uber should pay their drivers better; it isn't your responsibility to pick up the slack.