1028 pts ยท March 1, 2013
Jurassic Ark
I'm in medical terminology, I can confirm that's what it says...Trust me I science
All I could see was dragonball z
I need several of these explained
NEED
I just fell in love with the whole stone family
If there's one thing America does right.... It's junk food
The jingle always gets stuck in my effing head. It is unbearable
I got the same news in February. I've never really felt relief like that. Good for you OP :D
I DO WHAT I WANT
Clever Girl
This is why my family doesn't allow phones during dinner. It's supposed to be a social gathering and a great time to bond
Well this just got awkward
Big mistake
Here in the US, we call those doughnut holes... and I have no clue wtf a clamato is
Stout beer is not true :[
Everyday I'm Swaffelen
Everything in Australia is deadly OP. Gosh, do you even Australia, bro?
swish and flick
That's because it isn't deadly enough
You misspelled Perfect*
Devil was pretty exceptional as well
If you have three spiders in your room, move the fuck out
This is a jew nose joke isn't it?
Did you apply sunscreen? I hear that shiny ball can do damage
You don't know love. And I feel sorry for you.
I'm confused as to why it didn't say: Bacon, Bacon, Bacon, Bacon Bacon, Bacon, Bacon, Bacon, Bacon, Bacon, Bacon, MOTHER FUCKING BACON
So much of my mind being blown by this post
Careful what you wish for
Jurassic Ark
I'm in medical terminology, I can confirm that's what it says...Trust me I science
All I could see was dragonball z
I need several of these explained
NEED
I just fell in love with the whole stone family
If there's one thing America does right.... It's junk food
The jingle always gets stuck in my effing head. It is unbearable
I got the same news in February. I've never really felt relief like that. Good for you OP :D
I DO WHAT I WANT
I DO WHAT I WANT
Clever Girl
This is why my family doesn't allow phones during dinner. It's supposed to be a social gathering and a great time to bond
Well this just got awkward
Big mistake
Here in the US, we call those doughnut holes... and I have no clue wtf a clamato is
Stout beer is not true :[
Everyday I'm Swaffelen
Everything in Australia is deadly OP. Gosh, do you even Australia, bro?
swish and flick
That's because it isn't deadly enough
You misspelled Perfect*
Devil was pretty exceptional as well
If you have three spiders in your room, move the fuck out
This is a jew nose joke isn't it?
Did you apply sunscreen? I hear that shiny ball can do damage
You don't know love. And I feel sorry for you.
I'm confused as to why it didn't say: Bacon, Bacon, Bacon, Bacon Bacon, Bacon, Bacon, Bacon, Bacon, Bacon, Bacon, MOTHER FUCKING BACON
So much of my mind being blown by this post
Careful what you wish for