1304 pts ยท February 5, 2012
Saving as something other than lossy jpeg highly recommended too.
"I have no ideas and yet must get money, and that is a problem"
Ah, the remains of The Last Jedi hype train.
Depending on where you live, enjoy some of your emails having 0 legal value.
No, it has to do with contract law. Doesn't matter what a company wants to do, if the paperwork isn't up to scratch, it's worth peanuts.
I'm sure Yugoslavs and Rwandans certainly don't.
Inb4 "Superpower by 2020"
Hawt diggity daff.... oh, um, excuse me
These sodas have so much sugar in them I wouldn't even had thought of the bitterness part.
So this is where sweetened condensed milk comes from.
Yeah, I wish axing people didn't spray so much blood (@_@"")
"PC MLG battlestation" vs "Console peasant"
Why insist on having as little of what most of yous are going to start losing past 35?
Or Morticia Addams
Not sure I would want to live inside a lightsaber.
Yoga pro
... dong
It's a scapegoat for their own idiocy and hypocritical self-righteousness. Lackeys gonna be lackeys.
That or giving money to buy the right people
Ever heard of sitting?
Close, but no cigar
Then what would be the point of prototyping??? lel.
Dumbass lel
Made you jizzzzzz
Basicness is to be taught from a young age I see.
Saving as something other than lossy jpeg highly recommended too.
"I have no ideas and yet must get money, and that is a problem"
Ah, the remains of The Last Jedi hype train.
Depending on where you live, enjoy some of your emails having 0 legal value.
No, it has to do with contract law. Doesn't matter what a company wants to do, if the paperwork isn't up to scratch, it's worth peanuts.
I'm sure Yugoslavs and Rwandans certainly don't.
Inb4 "Superpower by 2020"
Hawt diggity daff.... oh, um, excuse me
These sodas have so much sugar in them I wouldn't even had thought of the bitterness part.
So this is where sweetened condensed milk comes from.
Yeah, I wish axing people didn't spray so much blood (@_@"")
"PC MLG battlestation" vs "Console peasant"
Why insist on having as little of what most of yous are going to start losing past 35?
Or Morticia Addams
Not sure I would want to live inside a lightsaber.
Yoga pro
... dong
It's a scapegoat for their own idiocy and hypocritical self-righteousness. Lackeys gonna be lackeys.
That or giving money to buy the right people
Ever heard of sitting?
Close, but no cigar
Then what would be the point of prototyping??? lel.
Dumbass lel
Made you jizzzzzz
Basicness is to be taught from a young age I see.