462 pts ยท June 8, 2015
I like space and comics
M'eow
My pug is confused from your hate OP
Am I Welsh if I noticed the Sheep before the girl in # 32?
My Pug is judging you OP
As a Pakistani, all i can say is that I wish we were stronger. We succumb to emotions. Divided in so many ways. I hope its not beyond saving
Above all, Humanity died.
The name of Islam to promote and expand their propaganda. My heart goes out to everyone in Brussels and I hope the world becomes safer. 2/2)
Islam does not promote Terrorism in anyway. This is all down to a group of people with free will,defining their own rules and using (1/2)
Just makes you realize how often we take life's gifts for granted. Time to go hug my pup.
hella
Yes terrible and all but tbf they dive and stuff in attempts to get penalties/free kicks or get the other players booked. Its a trend now.
well why is it hiding?
The thing about earthquake is about how every other threat makes you rush for the comfort of your home. Here you find your home isn't safe.
no dont hold my beer
hold my happy meal and sundae
Mine too
Andromeda in the sky towards the left? And several other galaxies visible as well?
But what about Bud #420?
Think maybe Mark Hamill's Joker is that drug in 21 Jump Street.
Yeah thanks for that, thought he'd be a Ford Fiesta.
ffs we got Osama Bin Laden
Arkham Knight and Under the Red Hood are still kinda different.
Didn't Snyder say there's no Doomsday?
I mentioned that and this is the most confusing part. Either this is all some BS or they're turning Nightwing into the Red Hood.
You're right but it could be something for the solo Batman film. Maybe DC is already planting the seeds.
Yup. Also i think common people recognize and know of only one Robin rather than the whole family. So they took the most known one.
That's what that tombstone says. I sure hope not though because then we'll lose both Nightwing and the Red Hood story.
to each his own. Plenty of CGI i suppose. Still im so pumped for it as a fanboy. Just hoping it doesn't suck after exciting everyone so much
Ben Affleck actually looks like the Bruce Wayne from Batman TAS. I have hope he's gonna nail the role.
Thank you!
M'eow
My pug is confused from your hate OP
Am I Welsh if I noticed the Sheep before the girl in # 32?
My Pug is judging you OP
As a Pakistani, all i can say is that I wish we were stronger. We succumb to emotions. Divided in so many ways. I hope its not beyond saving
Above all, Humanity died.
The name of Islam to promote and expand their propaganda. My heart goes out to everyone in Brussels and I hope the world becomes safer. 2/2)
Islam does not promote Terrorism in anyway. This is all down to a group of people with free will,defining their own rules and using (1/2)
Just makes you realize how often we take life's gifts for granted. Time to go hug my pup.
hella
Yes terrible and all but tbf they dive and stuff in attempts to get penalties/free kicks or get the other players booked. Its a trend now.
well why is it hiding?
The thing about earthquake is about how every other threat makes you rush for the comfort of your home. Here you find your home isn't safe.
no dont hold my beer
hold my happy meal and sundae
Mine too
Andromeda in the sky towards the left? And several other galaxies visible as well?
But what about Bud #420?
Think maybe Mark Hamill's Joker is that drug in 21 Jump Street.
Yeah thanks for that, thought he'd be a Ford Fiesta.
ffs we got Osama Bin Laden
Arkham Knight and Under the Red Hood are still kinda different.
Didn't Snyder say there's no Doomsday?
I mentioned that and this is the most confusing part. Either this is all some BS or they're turning Nightwing into the Red Hood.
You're right but it could be something for the solo Batman film. Maybe DC is already planting the seeds.
Yup. Also i think common people recognize and know of only one Robin rather than the whole family. So they took the most known one.
That's what that tombstone says. I sure hope not though because then we'll lose both Nightwing and the Red Hood story.
to each his own. Plenty of CGI i suppose. Still im so pumped for it as a fanboy. Just hoping it doesn't suck after exciting everyone so much
Ben Affleck actually looks like the Bruce Wayne from Batman TAS. I have hope he's gonna nail the role.
Thank you!