5289 pts · January 8, 2016
no racism, no homophobia, no god, no bullshit, no discussion.
As a German engineer™ I sadly can't confirm that all German engineering™ contains cases of cold beer.
Sending hugs your way! I tripped and stretched a ligament on Wednesday, so my foot is all blue and swollen, too. Nothing broken though.
This! And while you might feel a difference between 80, 81, 82 Fahrenheit, it wouldn't make any difference in the bigger picture.
#40 The German word for slug literally translates to "naked snail" so there's that
"Ungrateful" is my mom's favorite word.
That's crochet though
Would'nt a van in Germany have a German license plate?
We call our pretty girl our "lucky kitty"
My girl Nibbles, two years old :)
I don't want kids of my own but that's freaking adorable!
Meh, don't think so. It's common decency to credit the artist so don't be lazy and just do it.
Do you even sauce? https://instagram.com/pet_foolery
Quecksilber in German. Queck is not much used today but it's basically the same as quick and Silber = silver
I would kill to have Bs! My Fs don't match my body shape and make me feel really insecure.
Spicy water
It's like drinking sprite but without any of the calories or sticky sweetness or fake "lemon lime" taste.
Aldi recently added them to their stores, too!
My Professor opened a lecture with that quote last semester.
I'm sorry! Same for me, though. And look on the bright side, today can only get better from here on.
Thank the artist, she shared the link on her Instagram!
bothered to take the whole shark or kill the shark before throwing it back into to sea [2/2]
The shark doesn't die right away but sinks to the bottom of the ocean where it dies after hours of suffocating bc the humans can't be [1/2]
I am sorry! I cried, too.
Apparently it's not worth transporting it from the sea to the land so they just dump it :(
It's not about the translation for "cat" it's about how you'd call a cat so it would be "miez miez" or whatever your dialect uses.
My cats are 1 and 2 years old. I just realized this day will come for me, too. Well fuck.
Germans of all people should have learned their lesson to not repeat history. Related -> https://youtu.be/HMQkV5cTuoY
freaking holocaust. Rant over, thanks for reading. 4/4
Yelled that (and other Nazi bs) through the train. I can't get into my head why people think it's okay to downplay antisemitism and the 3/?
As a German engineer™ I sadly can't confirm that all German engineering™ contains cases of cold beer.
Sending hugs your way! I tripped and stretched a ligament on Wednesday, so my foot is all blue and swollen, too. Nothing broken though.
This! And while you might feel a difference between 80, 81, 82 Fahrenheit, it wouldn't make any difference in the bigger picture.
#40 The German word for slug literally translates to "naked snail" so there's that
"Ungrateful" is my mom's favorite word.
That's crochet though
Would'nt a van in Germany have a German license plate?
We call our pretty girl our "lucky kitty"
My girl Nibbles, two years old :)
I don't want kids of my own but that's freaking adorable!
Meh, don't think so. It's common decency to credit the artist so don't be lazy and just do it.
Do you even sauce? https://instagram.com/pet_foolery
Quecksilber in German. Queck is not much used today but it's basically the same as quick and Silber = silver
I would kill to have Bs! My Fs don't match my body shape and make me feel really insecure.
Spicy water
It's like drinking sprite but without any of the calories or sticky sweetness or fake "lemon lime" taste.
Aldi recently added them to their stores, too!
My Professor opened a lecture with that quote last semester.
I'm sorry! Same for me, though. And look on the bright side, today can only get better from here on.
Thank the artist, she shared the link on her Instagram!
bothered to take the whole shark or kill the shark before throwing it back into to sea [2/2]
The shark doesn't die right away but sinks to the bottom of the ocean where it dies after hours of suffocating bc the humans can't be [1/2]
I am sorry! I cried, too.
Apparently it's not worth transporting it from the sea to the land so they just dump it :(
It's not about the translation for "cat" it's about how you'd call a cat so it would be "miez miez" or whatever your dialect uses.
My cats are 1 and 2 years old. I just realized this day will come for me, too. Well fuck.
Germans of all people should have learned their lesson to not repeat history. Related -> https://youtu.be/HMQkV5cTuoY
freaking holocaust. Rant over, thanks for reading. 4/4
Yelled that (and other Nazi bs) through the train. I can't get into my head why people think it's okay to downplay antisemitism and the 3/?