368 pts · December 2, 2013
Same only it was a monkey wrench
As a type 1 diabetic that last bit irks me. A low like that could have cause brain damage or coma if not treated.
I dated a girl who had frequent absent seizures they were a bit scary cause she’d just stop whatever she was doing and just stare at nothing
Dude that was from 2 years ago I thinks it’s okay for a repost
My father died yesterday. I have no memories on tape with him and barely any pictures. I regret not recording memories of us so damned much.
Bit of a LEAP of logic don't you think
You sir are a saint
Got one for my name?
NEEEERRRRRDDDD
For the people who are still alive!
Never hurts to have a third set of eyes just to confirm
You sweet Summer child
Same! Dot it up .
Hell I'll dot .
So true
Preach
.
Hey look it's Bethesda's E3 conference
"He may be your father but he sure as hell ain't yo daddy"
Fuck Comcast
4
As a symmetra main everyone hates me and wants me to either switch or kill myself. Sometimes both.
He means like turn you phone from portrait mode to landscape
SNAAAAAKE
v
@sarah
As a diabetic I'm a lil sick of these jokes by this is great
That's not a gif of a laughing tree... I am very disappointed in you sir
Dude, we've been through so much shit, Deactivated lasers with my dick Now it's time to blow this fucker down!
Dot for later
Same only it was a monkey wrench
As a type 1 diabetic that last bit irks me. A low like that could have cause brain damage or coma if not treated.
I dated a girl who had frequent absent seizures they were a bit scary cause she’d just stop whatever she was doing and just stare at nothing
Dude that was from 2 years ago I thinks it’s okay for a repost
My father died yesterday. I have no memories on tape with him and barely any pictures. I regret not recording memories of us so damned much.
Bit of a LEAP of logic don't you think
You sir are a saint
Got one for my name?
NEEEERRRRRDDDD
For the people who are still alive!
Never hurts to have a third set of eyes just to confirm
You sweet Summer child
Same! Dot it up .
Hell I'll dot .
So true
Preach
.
Hey look it's Bethesda's E3 conference
"He may be your father but he sure as hell ain't yo daddy"
Fuck Comcast
4
As a symmetra main everyone hates me and wants me to either switch or kill myself. Sometimes both.
He means like turn you phone from portrait mode to landscape
SNAAAAAKE
@sarah
As a diabetic I'm a lil sick of these jokes by this is great
That's not a gif of a laughing tree... I am very disappointed in you sir
Dude, we've been through so much shit, Deactivated lasers with my dick Now it's time to blow this fucker down!
Dot for later