If you are reading this, then you must give an upvote to all of my posts or a young girl with long black hair will come from under your bed and you will phone the police because that is trespassing on private property and you are within your rights to use lethal force if need be but remember she is just a little girl so there might be a moral dilemma. TLDR; Tried to be funny, but failed. I used to be a vegan
Assassination Classroom. Hilarious anime.
Person in 3rd image has free wi-fi for life.
Are these new World of Warcraft armor tiers?
GO GO LION RANGER!
Not listed is the Drop Bear. Most vicious creature in all of Australia. NEVER have I experienced something so terrifying.
YOU ARE NECKS
Ratchathani Burirom Udomratchaniwet Mahasathan Amon Piman Awatan Sathit Sakkathattiya Witsanukam Prasit
Krung Thep Mahanakhon Amon Rattanakosin Mahinthara Ayuthaya Mahadilok Phop Noppharat
Bethesda ragdoll physics.
INTERIOR CROCODILE ALLIGATOR, I DRIVE A CHEVROLET MOVIE THEATER.
DON'T DEAD, OPEN INSIDE.
Hellfire. Hbu?
Romy has done well after high school.
You must be yolking!
A senzu bean will clear that right up.
Name her SO FUCKING ADORABLE.
This pun isn't all it's cracked up to be.
ye
The thing about Arsenal is, they always try to walk it in!
ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD
How it feels when you try to run in your dreams
I'm having flashbacks to rainy day recess in elementary school.
Dial up is so slow that it's still Nov 27th. Sorry.
I typed "sears commercial" in this: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/03/28/article-0-1CA784AE00000578-782_634x447.jpg
Is your child made of solid gold?
Also, I am a male. Downvote me all you want, but that is the reality. It's just beating around the bush.
the responsibility should be in educating men (the majority of rapists are men) that rape is NEVER okay. Men need to take responsibility.
While they have good intentions, it doesn't solve the problem. Your are shifting the responsibility of not being raped on women when (1/2)
Dat ass tho.
Sauce: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZ6Ui8nvZNw