332 pts · February 20, 2016
I am the law
And you’re right next to the speedway, double cool.
Cool gym though
Neither of those girls are wearing adidas
Maybe. You lose count after 1.8. I worked in customer service for a car title loan fund company, it sure seemed like it.
I sure as heck didn’t. I’ve talked to 90% of the people that live there on the phone, and everyone I talked to was either a jerk or stupid
I’d think Mortal Peril would be anywhere in York County that’s not Carowinds.
There was a setting where you used two controllers
Man I can’t read any Mary Death comics without thinking of that one about the tiger and tearing up.
I thought this happened in 2007
What's catching on?
That is NOT what the V-Wing looks like. Still +1
Wasn't his last album the Chronic? I need to know if he's still got it, otherwise gangster around the world need to seek new representation
Is this a ship from the EU?
Why is that nun following around Kyle Busch?
At first I thought this was some kind of coaster related legislation
Neat
Holy crap you weren't kidding
Is that the Girl Scout logo at the bottom?
What about Zombo.com?
Lol the advent horizon, like a black hole with a Christmas wreath
LOOK AT THAT BEAGLE AT THE BOTTOM
Looks a lot like a cat I used to have. Man he was great.
In*. Stupid lack of tactile response.
I like how I'm the photo on the right you can see he's laughing with it. Good sport
.
I'd call 1955 tragic before I called it epic
The Steve from Blues Clues one didn't seem that click bait-y to me.
He's a false prophet.
It's a good thing all these celebs wear clothes that show their boobs or else I'd forget they have boobs
I appreciate jokes like this that took some effort and are clever but don't get tons of praise
And you’re right next to the speedway, double cool.
Cool gym though
Neither of those girls are wearing adidas
Maybe. You lose count after 1.8. I worked in customer service for a car title loan fund company, it sure seemed like it.
I sure as heck didn’t. I’ve talked to 90% of the people that live there on the phone, and everyone I talked to was either a jerk or stupid
I’d think Mortal Peril would be anywhere in York County that’s not Carowinds.
There was a setting where you used two controllers
Man I can’t read any Mary Death comics without thinking of that one about the tiger and tearing up.
I thought this happened in 2007
What's catching on?
That is NOT what the V-Wing looks like. Still +1
Wasn't his last album the Chronic? I need to know if he's still got it, otherwise gangster around the world need to seek new representation
Is this a ship from the EU?
Why is that nun following around Kyle Busch?
At first I thought this was some kind of coaster related legislation
Neat
Holy crap you weren't kidding
Is that the Girl Scout logo at the bottom?
What about Zombo.com?
Lol the advent horizon, like a black hole with a Christmas wreath
LOOK AT THAT BEAGLE AT THE BOTTOM
Looks a lot like a cat I used to have. Man he was great.
In*. Stupid lack of tactile response.
I like how I'm the photo on the right you can see he's laughing with it. Good sport
.
I'd call 1955 tragic before I called it epic
The Steve from Blues Clues one didn't seem that click bait-y to me.
He's a false prophet.
It's a good thing all these celebs wear clothes that show their boobs or else I'd forget they have boobs
I appreciate jokes like this that took some effort and are clever but don't get tons of praise