8675 pts · January 26, 2019
v
Grew up with dogs, maybe?
Well they’re certainly not doing it for the environment, what with the almonds and all
Shut up dummy
Don’t ram it in there so hard. Ease up
Secret: I farted in one of them
Well there’s a niche
Looks like a damn comfy bench. 5/7 would sit on
Thanks man
Fuck. I want a cold beer. Sober for 12 weeks here. Aaaaaaahhh
Butthurt much
I guess I do have some jealousy. Sorry for being a dick. Think I’m just getting sick of my budget 4wds. 4runners do what they do well
Yes they are. Well good, I’m glad they’re still being used as intended by a few
If you want to waste a ridiculous amount of money on a trendy status-mobile go ahead. I prefer function.
We get some annoying fucks anywhere I’ve lived with always-pristine 4runners smattered with trendy stickers.
It makes it look like your point is somehow relating to his ear
Hey look it’s one of those broRunners with all the dumb stickers
I don’t know. Makes for an interesting day I guess
...and I’d be fine with that. Life sucks.
Fucking hate that feeling
Oh yummy. That’s the love of my life Heather. It’s too cold to go for a ride in our horses today, Heather. Let’s get back in bed.
aM i ThE oNly oNe HeRe
Grew up with dogs, maybe?
Well they’re certainly not doing it for the environment, what with the almonds and all
Shut up dummy
Don’t ram it in there so hard. Ease up
Secret: I farted in one of them
Well there’s a niche
Looks like a damn comfy bench. 5/7 would sit on
Thanks man
Fuck. I want a cold beer. Sober for 12 weeks here. Aaaaaaahhh
Butthurt much
I guess I do have some jealousy. Sorry for being a dick. Think I’m just getting sick of my budget 4wds. 4runners do what they do well
Yes they are. Well good, I’m glad they’re still being used as intended by a few
If you want to waste a ridiculous amount of money on a trendy status-mobile go ahead. I prefer function.
We get some annoying fucks anywhere I’ve lived with always-pristine 4runners smattered with trendy stickers.
It makes it look like your point is somehow relating to his ear
Hey look it’s one of those broRunners with all the dumb stickers
I don’t know. Makes for an interesting day I guess
...and I’d be fine with that. Life sucks.
Fucking hate that feeling
Oh yummy. That’s the love of my life Heather. It’s too cold to go for a ride in our horses today, Heather. Let’s get back in bed.
aM i ThE oNly oNe HeRe