200 pts · March 16, 2014
I would like a cheeseburger with egg and ketchup, thank you.
Well of course Obama don't give a shit I mean look at what we did to him and his hair
When you know your toonophilia is extreme
Has science gone too far?!
I will always upvote Winston Churchill quotes. Don't judge me.
we need to help countries like Africa
Bite the pillow, I'm coming in dry!
I'm aware it's a repost but it's still pretty cool, so you have my upvote.
Rebut: https://www.change.org/petitions/tumblr-make-tumblr-apologize-for-9-11
..... +1
Wait, at that age isn't he too old to have fairies?
http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Getting+real+tired+of+your+shit+bear_cef5d3_4911552.jpg
Bottled Water A-AND AND... and uhhhh
Well played.
"Madness"? Well, I know of two today... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
No... not at the moment, sir. .___.;
This doesn't amuse me, this confuses me even further.
Happy 8th of July
MFW I need a key to the store's bathroom
it's my only reason
Have some warm milk...
I hope things will get better OP, I have faith in you!
... I think I've seen enough metaphorical pictures to know what happened that time
History has shown proof
thanks for the sauce
Cake or sex? ... Well we're gonna run out of cake at this rate.
eeeh I'd like it a little better if liquid rose...
That's one good-looking dog you got there :D
Well of course Obama don't give a shit I mean look at what we did to him and his hair
When you know your toonophilia is extreme
Has science gone too far?!
I will always upvote Winston Churchill quotes. Don't judge me.
we need to help countries like Africa
Bite the pillow, I'm coming in dry!
I'm aware it's a repost but it's still pretty cool, so you have my upvote.
Rebut: https://www.change.org/petitions/tumblr-make-tumblr-apologize-for-9-11
..... +1
Wait, at that age isn't he too old to have fairies?
http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Getting+real+tired+of+your+shit+bear_cef5d3_4911552.jpg
Bottled Water A-AND AND... and uhhhh
Well played.
"Madness"? Well, I know of two today... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
No... not at the moment, sir. .___.;
This doesn't amuse me, this confuses me even further.
Happy 8th of July
MFW I need a key to the store's bathroom
it's my only reason
Have some warm milk...
I hope things will get better OP, I have faith in you!
... I think I've seen enough metaphorical pictures to know what happened that time
History has shown proof
thanks for the sauce
Cake or sex? ... Well we're gonna run out of cake at this rate.
eeeh I'd like it a little better if liquid rose...
That's one good-looking dog you got there :D