47302 pts · February 14, 2012
Seriously. Can we have a cool picture?
Except he's now homies with a Faceless One. Might be either good or bad
Why, you're quite welcome! Glad I could help
Got to see Freddie talk about how he made this video- super legit. Those cop cars are actually one single cop car toy he made look big
A little bit of sauce to go with that: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iS5jqXWECbI
Wasn't it only aired though to maintain the rights to the TV show?
Look at the username
Glad someone pointed it out. If I remember right, this was top comment last time it was posted
Still only counts as one!
I just sound like Mojo Jojo from Powerpuff Girls when I say it
"Just cause someone makes a really good chair, doesn't mean you owe money to every chair maker in the world." - Mark Zuckerberg movie
Stepping in a puddle with socks on?
Bagg and Runn for days
Could you say that right now, you're… reliving the past?
http://www.wired.com/2014/10/physics-hendo-hoverboard/
"My son is here!" "What's your sons name again? "…Trungledor"
I'm with you man. Back home we kill those little fuckers
Rorschach tests are the classic "inkblot" tests. There's no definitive answer, but they test what you see in them
I like how your name is "I can do whatever I like" and the Tumblr name is "My life is not complicated". This gif creates existential crises.
Should've just been ChewPac really
You definitely should! There are some slow parts that you'll have to push your way through, but overall its a solid read
You start the Wheel of Time series. Cause it never seems to end
It's kind of scary how many people on here wanted a dickbutt.
The map is so much more epic sounding in a different language. MOSSBLOMMESKOGEN
Haha more importantly, how did you find this comment from 2 years ago???
If you watch his video that just came out, he talks about how this was how he calmed down and was able to make sure he was alive.
"I CAN READ MINDS"
My reaction when a friend invests all of their money in a single corporation.
My butthole clenched so hard that it could've clipped a cigarette.
Seriously. Can we have a cool picture?
Except he's now homies with a Faceless One. Might be either good or bad
Why, you're quite welcome! Glad I could help
Got to see Freddie talk about how he made this video- super legit. Those cop cars are actually one single cop car toy he made look big
A little bit of sauce to go with that: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iS5jqXWECbI
Wasn't it only aired though to maintain the rights to the TV show?
Look at the username
Glad someone pointed it out. If I remember right, this was top comment last time it was posted
Still only counts as one!
I just sound like Mojo Jojo from Powerpuff Girls when I say it
"Just cause someone makes a really good chair, doesn't mean you owe money to every chair maker in the world." - Mark Zuckerberg movie
Stepping in a puddle with socks on?
Bagg and Runn for days
Could you say that right now, you're… reliving the past?
http://www.wired.com/2014/10/physics-hendo-hoverboard/
"My son is here!" "What's your sons name again? "…Trungledor"
I'm with you man. Back home we kill those little fuckers
Rorschach tests are the classic "inkblot" tests. There's no definitive answer, but they test what you see in them
I like how your name is "I can do whatever I like" and the Tumblr name is "My life is not complicated". This gif creates existential crises.
Should've just been ChewPac really
You definitely should! There are some slow parts that you'll have to push your way through, but overall its a solid read
You start the Wheel of Time series. Cause it never seems to end
It's kind of scary how many people on here wanted a dickbutt.
The map is so much more epic sounding in a different language. MOSSBLOMMESKOGEN
Haha more importantly, how did you find this comment from 2 years ago???
If you watch his video that just came out, he talks about how this was how he calmed down and was able to make sure he was alive.
"I CAN READ MINDS"
My reaction when a friend invests all of their money in a single corporation.
My butthole clenched so hard that it could've clipped a cigarette.