365 pts · January 25, 2021
Realist, not an idealist. Long time lurker, first time caller.
It’s you. Not using usable discs. Just blanks.
Dentists and reconstructive surgeons love them.
Traveled the world for five years and my top meal was a reindeer steak in Helsinki, Finland. I think Lappi Ravintola was the restaurant.
Boy have I got news on how govt. operates for you…
The Forbidden Plasma.
Prices are Danish Krone. 6.59 DK to 1 USD currently. Just for those curious…
Also never heard of any IT dept. being referred to as “Operations”.
Baby IT then, At PetaScale level, Ops watches dashboards/tickets to tell us when stuff breaks. No time to babysit multi-million $ clusters.
That’s not CS operations. CS means IT/HPC, to me at least. I’d think you’re talking like Communications;Trains; Power mgmt; Oil routing OPS.
This is correct. Uni’s focus on CS/CE. Ops is basically no training needed. SysAds/NetGuys all basically learn on own or direct classes.
Because no one with a degree works in Operations (as shown). Ops is watch for the red and bad lights, call in engineers if they come on.
This seems sanitary. Children aren’t riddled with germs or anything….
Great Actor but he needs to stick to acting and stop trying to inject himself as a moral compass for the country.
Not every rich person but certainly enough that they’re known. The governing powers of each country allow it to happen.
What a nice list of Tax Haven countries
Sorry but it’d be really hard to exclude the country that has the highest GDP in the world by almost 50%.
IT departments/HPC. Everything this -^ 100 different apps/clusters, all set up by a different person with uncommented bash, python, or perl.
I mean, American’s pride themselves on getting other countries’ scientists to greatly expedite our own research and development.
I’ll take my bets.
Shh, you’re talking logic again on Imgur. They don’t like that when it doesn’t fit the far left’s utopian narrative.
Okay, then I’ll add did you watch the video….
Did you listen to the video, mate?
Glad someone is at least trying to keep an air of reasonability here. All just a bunch of political posturing for the midterms right now.
Going the extra mile eh? Lol. I’m hoping you might actually need these for a project, but if not what a way to prove a point.
They have an extremely wide base it seems for how these are normally used.
It’s you. Not using usable discs. Just blanks.
Dentists and reconstructive surgeons love them.
Traveled the world for five years and my top meal was a reindeer steak in Helsinki, Finland. I think Lappi Ravintola was the restaurant.
Boy have I got news on how govt. operates for you…
The Forbidden Plasma.
Prices are Danish Krone. 6.59 DK to 1 USD currently. Just for those curious…
Also never heard of any IT dept. being referred to as “Operations”.
Baby IT then, At PetaScale level, Ops watches dashboards/tickets to tell us when stuff breaks. No time to babysit multi-million $ clusters.
That’s not CS operations. CS means IT/HPC, to me at least. I’d think you’re talking like Communications;Trains; Power mgmt; Oil routing OPS.
This is correct. Uni’s focus on CS/CE. Ops is basically no training needed. SysAds/NetGuys all basically learn on own or direct classes.
Because no one with a degree works in Operations (as shown). Ops is watch for the red and bad lights, call in engineers if they come on.
This seems sanitary. Children aren’t riddled with germs or anything….
Great Actor but he needs to stick to acting and stop trying to inject himself as a moral compass for the country.
Not every rich person but certainly enough that they’re known. The governing powers of each country allow it to happen.
What a nice list of Tax Haven countries
Sorry but it’d be really hard to exclude the country that has the highest GDP in the world by almost 50%.
IT departments/HPC. Everything this -^ 100 different apps/clusters, all set up by a different person with uncommented bash, python, or perl.
I mean, American’s pride themselves on getting other countries’ scientists to greatly expedite our own research and development.
I’ll take my bets.
Shh, you’re talking logic again on Imgur. They don’t like that when it doesn’t fit the far left’s utopian narrative.
Okay, then I’ll add did you watch the video….
Did you listen to the video, mate?
Glad someone is at least trying to keep an air of reasonability here. All just a bunch of political posturing for the midterms right now.
Going the extra mile eh? Lol. I’m hoping you might actually need these for a project, but if not what a way to prove a point.
They have an extremely wide base it seems for how these are normally used.