236 pts ยท March 9, 2012
http://nineplanets.org/images/themoon.jpg
or wander if its morally correct to use his inability to see the real world because of his mental illness... to feel good.
Don't know if I should love this... (1/2)
This got first place?! Honestly, how many of you are dads on here.
Hey dad..
SHELL GROW INTO THEM
I love this website.
http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/troy1.gif
http://d22zlbw5ff7yk5.cloudfront.net/images/cm-32342-150ad65b6c1245.gif
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view3/1744090/family-guy-allahu-akbar-o.gif
If he was a 14 year old Muslim he would have been arrested for having a bomb strapped to his chest. (I kid, I kid, you filthy fucks)
Duuuddddeeeeee....
I laughed so hard.
She didn't.
Do it again, but with a black kid in detroit.
http://imgur.com/XS5LK
Houston
These carrots all look like they could be characters in Adventure Time.
Woaaahh. Hold your horses there Big Brother...
Nah, she doesnt have enough pain on her face.
It doesn't need to.
Gaben = Gabe Newell (founder of Valve and Steam) + HL3 = Half Life 3, you're welcome.
Buoyancy, my friend.
Ganon*
Its lost some wight, I see. Good for you nessy. :)
Because why the fuck not?
A lot of theses would look good on a shirt.
I really like this.
Always upvote scrubs. +1
http://nineplanets.org/images/themoon.jpg
or wander if its morally correct to use his inability to see the real world because of his mental illness... to feel good.
Don't know if I should love this... (1/2)
This got first place?! Honestly, how many of you are dads on here.
Hey dad..
SHELL GROW INTO THEM
I love this website.
http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/troy1.gif
http://d22zlbw5ff7yk5.cloudfront.net/images/cm-32342-150ad65b6c1245.gif
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view3/1744090/family-guy-allahu-akbar-o.gif
If he was a 14 year old Muslim he would have been arrested for having a bomb strapped to his chest. (I kid, I kid, you filthy fucks)
Duuuddddeeeeee....
I laughed so hard.
She didn't.
Do it again, but with a black kid in detroit.
http://imgur.com/XS5LK
Houston
These carrots all look like they could be characters in Adventure Time.
Woaaahh. Hold your horses there Big Brother...
Nah, she doesnt have enough pain on her face.
It doesn't need to.
Gaben = Gabe Newell (founder of Valve and Steam) + HL3 = Half Life 3, you're welcome.
Gaben = Gabe Newell (founder of Valve and Steam) + HL3 = Half Life 3, you're welcome.
Buoyancy, my friend.
Ganon*
Its lost some wight, I see. Good for you nessy. :)
Because why the fuck not?
A lot of theses would look good on a shirt.
I really like this.
Always upvote scrubs. +1