360 pts · July 21, 2015
I love to travel
Yall better stop playing and throw that cow on the grill
Hey Airakin ! Thank you for your feedback. I do appreciate it ! I wasn't sure what to put in the beginning. I felt it started to abruptly
Thank you . I agree that the titles need improvement. I'm a beginner on adobe premier pro and need more experience with titles.
Nice
If history has stopped , why do we keep on making history with amazing memes
That looks itchy as hell
Pfft! I could do better .
He will forever be known as eye brows actor kid
I really want to get into video editing. What free program can I use ?
It sure is
Probably because they were going through a civil war at the time
Than you !
nooo you would be fine lots of white men and women around .
Yeah it was very sweet. I think they infuse it with charcoal. It made my tounge and teeth very dark
It was sooooo good ! I highly recommend
Charcoal
I agree
How white people look at you when you walk by them
Where’s El Salvador ?
Man those little taquitos at the end look deelish!
Nah fam you sit down
But are they vegan ?
10.75 including tax here in Canada.
That’s hilarious because he uses fake weights
Dwight schrute ??
That dude looks like he stinks
!!!! Is there somebody there !!!!
Someone out there right now eating kraft dinner saying this looks nasty
Yall better stop playing and throw that cow on the grill
Hey Airakin ! Thank you for your feedback. I do appreciate it ! I wasn't sure what to put in the beginning. I felt it started to abruptly
Thank you . I agree that the titles need improvement. I'm a beginner on adobe premier pro and need more experience with titles.
Nice
If history has stopped , why do we keep on making history with amazing memes
That looks itchy as hell
Pfft! I could do better .
He will forever be known as eye brows actor kid
I really want to get into video editing. What free program can I use ?
It sure is
Probably because they were going through a civil war at the time
Than you !
Yeah it was very sweet. I think they infuse it with charcoal. It made my tounge and teeth very dark
It was sooooo good ! I highly recommend
Charcoal
I agree
How white people look at you when you walk by them
Where’s El Salvador ?
Man those little taquitos at the end look deelish!
Nah fam you sit down
But are they vegan ?
10.75 including tax here in Canada.
That’s hilarious because he uses fake weights
Dwight schrute ??
That dude looks like he stinks
!!!! Is there somebody there !!!!
Someone out there right now eating kraft dinner saying this looks nasty