31 pts ยท November 14, 2015
I loved that when he gave you a memento he just slides onto the screen, lazy bastard.
Every X-wing is a mini Death Star if they break the rules like this. :(
Are you factoring in marketing costs? It's not rare for a $150M budget movie to spend another $100M on marketing.
Thank you.
Looked like he was trying to knock it onto the path and block the way for vehicles, actually.
Emotional intelligence quotient, the fancy name of being able to "read the mood" and not crack jokes to the widow at the funeral.
Mundam.
"I am your father."
I suddenly felt nervous. In a house of pets, to lay on the floor = death by snuggles.
The dude abides.
4, I think. But I remember we got cheated on that one, like the entire fight is just a flashback and it's very short, something like that.
Katanagatari.
RU-
Can't you see the tears we're crying? Can't there be some happiness for me?Not in Nottingham.
I'm inclined to believe, if we weren't so down, we'd up and leave. We'd up and fly, if we had wings for flying.
Crime coefficient is 331. He is a target for enforcement action. Enforcement mode is Lethal Eliminator.
I loved that when he gave you a memento he just slides onto the screen, lazy bastard.
Every X-wing is a mini Death Star if they break the rules like this. :(
Are you factoring in marketing costs? It's not rare for a $150M budget movie to spend another $100M on marketing.
Thank you.
Looked like he was trying to knock it onto the path and block the way for vehicles, actually.
Emotional intelligence quotient, the fancy name of being able to "read the mood" and not crack jokes to the widow at the funeral.
Mundam.
"I am your father."
I suddenly felt nervous. In a house of pets, to lay on the floor = death by snuggles.
The dude abides.
4, I think. But I remember we got cheated on that one, like the entire fight is just a flashback and it's very short, something like that.
Katanagatari.
RU-
Can't you see the tears we're crying? Can't there be some happiness for me?Not in Nottingham.
I'm inclined to believe, if we weren't so down, we'd up and leave. We'd up and fly, if we had wings for flying.
Crime coefficient is 331. He is a target for enforcement action. Enforcement mode is Lethal Eliminator.