1736 pts ยท December 29, 2013
Haha right? Where do people get their information?
Or Thor
I always upvote Emilia Clarke
(2 of 2) I think that deserves some recognition. You're not wrong, but this officer deserves to have the gesture acknowledged.
Didn't film the video or make the original posts, but pretty sure the point is that he was showing trust by disarming himself. (1 of 2)
LOVE all those guys, and lots of other shredders... but my first and greatest guitar hero will always be Mike Campbell.
So, like, what if including the personality half its 18 inches? Does it count then?
As someone who has been male my whole life, I can anecdotally confirm with 100% certainty that chicks lifting weights is hot!
Grew up in Alaska, seen many wolf hybrids. Beautiful pup, but NOT a hybrid.
Wow, his spidey-sense sucks, he didn't even really catch her.
DO. WANT.
Haha right? Where do people get their information?
Or Thor
I always upvote Emilia Clarke
(2 of 2) I think that deserves some recognition. You're not wrong, but this officer deserves to have the gesture acknowledged.
Didn't film the video or make the original posts, but pretty sure the point is that he was showing trust by disarming himself. (1 of 2)
LOVE all those guys, and lots of other shredders... but my first and greatest guitar hero will always be Mike Campbell.
So, like, what if including the personality half its 18 inches? Does it count then?
As someone who has been male my whole life, I can anecdotally confirm with 100% certainty that chicks lifting weights is hot!
Grew up in Alaska, seen many wolf hybrids. Beautiful pup, but NOT a hybrid.
Wow, his spidey-sense sucks, he didn't even really catch her.
DO. WANT.