76 pts ยท June 10, 2013
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKk_-Lvhzo
Worthy update is worthy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKk_-Lvhzo
I want to know too, upvote for awareness
Yeah, gets wearisome after you've heard it all before
Yep, behind the bastards podcast did a great couple of shows on him
Men at Work (1990)
http://www.sothebys.com/en/auctions/ecatalogue/2018/european-art-n09869/lot.34.html
+1 for Dan Carlin, plus his common sense podcast is a good listen too
probs grand-illusions.com, don't know if they stock but that's the site that goes with the youtube channel
http://nerdgasmo.com/2012/01/sexy-cosplayer-seven-of-nine-de-star-trek-voyager/
nah, you can pretty much speak for all of us, just knob with a k' :P
bravo good sir, bravo
Ray Mears > *
Is your fiance single ?
Christmas Abbott in that last gif ... for the scientists!
That's not a dog, it's TechnoViking's wolf
It's not a dog, it's TechnoViking's wolf
91 & 90 yrs old : http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/lesbian-couple-exchange-wedding-vows-4187918
Thanks for sharing man, you've made my life whole again
I always upvote Neil DeGrasse Tyson
I always upvote Neil Degrasse Tyson
6.5 tons maybe
so just how far back did most people go ?
I always upvote Frogman
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKk_-Lvhzo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKk_-Lvhzo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKk_-Lvhzo
Worthy update is worthy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKk_-Lvhzo
I want to know too, upvote for awareness
Yeah, gets wearisome after you've heard it all before
Yep, behind the bastards podcast did a great couple of shows on him
Men at Work (1990)
http://www.sothebys.com/en/auctions/ecatalogue/2018/european-art-n09869/lot.34.html
+1 for Dan Carlin, plus his common sense podcast is a good listen too
probs grand-illusions.com, don't know if they stock but that's the site that goes with the youtube channel
http://nerdgasmo.com/2012/01/sexy-cosplayer-seven-of-nine-de-star-trek-voyager/
nah, you can pretty much speak for all of us, just knob with a k' :P
bravo good sir, bravo
Ray Mears > *
Is your fiance single ?
Christmas Abbott in that last gif ... for the scientists!
That's not a dog, it's TechnoViking's wolf
It's not a dog, it's TechnoViking's wolf
91 & 90 yrs old : http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/lesbian-couple-exchange-wedding-vows-4187918
Thanks for sharing man, you've made my life whole again
I always upvote Neil DeGrasse Tyson
I always upvote Neil DeGrasse Tyson
I always upvote Neil Degrasse Tyson
6.5 tons maybe
so just how far back did most people go ?
I always upvote Neil DeGrasse Tyson
I always upvote Frogman
I always upvote Neil DeGrasse Tyson
I always upvote Neil DeGrasse Tyson