166 pts ยท February 13, 2013
hahahah, I'm gonna head to bed after a few urf games on my smurf but I'll be on tomorrow! Hit me up
Tippick :D
Trading is my favorite thing about laning. It's so fun to pressure your opponent out of lane constantly :D. Add me on NA if you want tips!
100/10min is perfect cs.A good amount is 80 by 10. Because you have trading and ganks and yadda yadda.
"We'll change it later"
Holy shit I never knew that. I whack it so much and didn't think it was really a problem. Thanks a million, man.
raids and older content or go do the current stuff likepvp or pve! You can gear for both kinda quickly so don't feel too pressured to do one
Which ones seem more fun to you and base it off that. After you hit 100 you can pretty much do whatever you want, it's a free world, explore
and level in draenor, so you don't have to feel like you need to catch up in 100 levels, but I recommend leveling classes up and feeling 2/?
I'll be the unchosen dude hopefully that can help you. When you buy WoD (newest expansion) you get a free lvl 90 and can play right away 1/?
I totally thought he was changing a lightbulb...
Damn, good eye!
Rocket Power!
Damn man, the feels. My parents always just gave me money, I personally would rather have something they put thought into.
Did someone say wow? I'm pretty sure someone said wow. Wow.
"Love my baby, tried to kill him twice but he lived. LOL"
You are beautiful, OP!
I agree. After looking back there were hella signs that I had game but I fucked it up somehow. Gotta watch for them moments bros.
Wow. I have been mind fucked. Holy shit this changes everything. I cant eve.
Dammit Imgur I was looking for Dickbutt.
Do you even weight bro?
Eeveeon!
Personally you seem like a personable guy.
CPR has a very low success rate, but nonetheless, very impressive you went in on it, awesome job and thank you OP. :D
I'm blue. Da ba dee da ba di.
No one man should have all that power.
You should send them a real car offer and see if they contact you again.
Yeah I figured, thanks :p
I live in Utah! ...What.. College are you in? You know, just curious... I kinda want to explore over there.
hahahah, I'm gonna head to bed after a few urf games on my smurf but I'll be on tomorrow! Hit me up
Tippick :D
Trading is my favorite thing about laning. It's so fun to pressure your opponent out of lane constantly :D. Add me on NA if you want tips!
100/10min is perfect cs.A good amount is 80 by 10. Because you have trading and ganks and yadda yadda.
"We'll change it later"
Holy shit I never knew that. I whack it so much and didn't think it was really a problem. Thanks a million, man.
raids and older content or go do the current stuff likepvp or pve! You can gear for both kinda quickly so don't feel too pressured to do one
Which ones seem more fun to you and base it off that. After you hit 100 you can pretty much do whatever you want, it's a free world, explore
and level in draenor, so you don't have to feel like you need to catch up in 100 levels, but I recommend leveling classes up and feeling 2/?
I'll be the unchosen dude hopefully that can help you. When you buy WoD (newest expansion) you get a free lvl 90 and can play right away 1/?
I totally thought he was changing a lightbulb...
Damn, good eye!
Rocket Power!
Rocket Power!
Damn man, the feels. My parents always just gave me money, I personally would rather have something they put thought into.
Did someone say wow? I'm pretty sure someone said wow. Wow.
"Love my baby, tried to kill him twice but he lived. LOL"
You are beautiful, OP!
I agree. After looking back there were hella signs that I had game but I fucked it up somehow. Gotta watch for them moments bros.
Wow. I have been mind fucked. Holy shit this changes everything. I cant eve.
Dammit Imgur I was looking for Dickbutt.
Do you even weight bro?
Eeveeon!
Personally you seem like a personable guy.
CPR has a very low success rate, but nonetheless, very impressive you went in on it, awesome job and thank you OP. :D
I'm blue. Da ba dee da ba di.
No one man should have all that power.
You should send them a real car offer and see if they contact you again.
Yeah I figured, thanks :p
I live in Utah! ...What.. College are you in? You know, just curious... I kinda want to explore over there.