4079 pts · January 17, 2017
I currently live in Toronto, Canada. Aspiring tattoo artist and avid cosplayer.
?1
Made mine from EVA foam for a cosplay
Apparently whenever the t-Rex got too wet when filming the rain scene it would start shaking violently. Absolute nightmare fuel
Uuuugh why does that give me so much anxiety
My fat ass thought #6 was tubs of ice cream
My black cats name is Luna too?
True art
Watching it rn, love this show!
I’m so happy you like it, merry Christmas and happy new year!
Hell ya! Congrats!! I’m currently training to be a police officer, it’s awesome to see badass women make it! Kick some fire ass!
Amazing work? ?
but life’s expensive. For now I’ll lurk, Keep up the good work! 2/2
Love your stuff, been following you on Instagram for a while. Wish I could buy one of the rays and octopus to support your art, 1/2
Favourite is rum, but you’re spot on????
There’s a car seen through the window of the gray one moving forward and a guy walks by
No people and car in the background are moving forward
More like Bore Ragnarok, am I right?
More like bore ragnarok am I right?
bore ragnarok am I right?
Made mine from EVA foam for a cosplay
Apparently whenever the t-Rex got too wet when filming the rain scene it would start shaking violently. Absolute nightmare fuel
Uuuugh why does that give me so much anxiety
My fat ass thought #6 was tubs of ice cream
My black cats name is Luna too?
True art
Watching it rn, love this show!
I’m so happy you like it, merry Christmas and happy new year!
Hell ya! Congrats!! I’m currently training to be a police officer, it’s awesome to see badass women make it! Kick some fire ass!
Amazing work? ?
but life’s expensive. For now I’ll lurk, Keep up the good work! 2/2
Love your stuff, been following you on Instagram for a while. Wish I could buy one of the rays and octopus to support your art, 1/2
Favourite is rum, but you’re spot on????
There’s a car seen through the window of the gray one moving forward and a guy walks by
No people and car in the background are moving forward
More like Bore Ragnarok, am I right?
More like Bore Ragnarok, am I right?
More like bore ragnarok am I right?
More like bore ragnarok am I right?
More like bore ragnarok am I right?
bore ragnarok am I right?
bore ragnarok am I right?
More like bore ragnarok am I right?