1216 pts · December 19, 2013
Dammit Imgur, I wanna look at my favorite nsfw subreddit images in the app!
.
Top shorts and terry tubes
I seriously thought this was gonna lead to a “beat me with jumper cables” line and I’m glad it didn’t
ACAB
That Hawkgirl is like a combination of Hawkgirl and the Rocketeer. The Hawketeer?
Trying hard not to smile though I feel bad
Same. She facepalmed a couple of times too
I guess you could say the wood has a... Purple gRain!
Goddess is absolutely the right word to describe her...
Wholesome content at the Flyaway...
If you’re happy and you know it, the chem trails are working.
https://youtu.be/O_yHo9efvO8 The interview where John Bolton says it.
www.telesurenglish.net/amp/news/John-Bolton-Admits-US-backed-Coup-in-Venezuela-Is-About-Oil-Not-Democracy-20190130-0020.html
Link's broken. Better link: https://www.rt.com/usa/449982-john-bolton-oil-venezuela/amp/
GOP administration admitted they only care about the oil. https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.rt.com/usa/449982
Different news source says otherwise. https://www.telesurenglish.net/news/Venezuela-Denounces-2nd-False-Flag-Operation-at-Colombia-Border-2
Sounds like a great talent. Any chance you'd share it with the imgur community?
It’s fun to stay at the YMCA!
Oh no! Nunjas!
Hadn’t thought of that. Good point.
Original comics were in black and white, I believe...
.
Top shorts and terry tubes
I seriously thought this was gonna lead to a “beat me with jumper cables” line and I’m glad it didn’t
.
ACAB
.
That Hawkgirl is like a combination of Hawkgirl and the Rocketeer. The Hawketeer?
Trying hard not to smile though I feel bad
Same. She facepalmed a couple of times too
I guess you could say the wood has a... Purple gRain!
.
.
Goddess is absolutely the right word to describe her...
.
Wholesome content at the Flyaway...
.
If you’re happy and you know it, the chem trails are working.
https://youtu.be/O_yHo9efvO8 The interview where John Bolton says it.
www.telesurenglish.net/amp/news/John-Bolton-Admits-US-backed-Coup-in-Venezuela-Is-About-Oil-Not-Democracy-20190130-0020.html
Link's broken. Better link: https://www.rt.com/usa/449982-john-bolton-oil-venezuela/amp/
GOP administration admitted they only care about the oil. https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.rt.com/usa/449982
Different news source says otherwise. https://www.telesurenglish.net/news/Venezuela-Denounces-2nd-False-Flag-Operation-at-Colombia-Border-2
Sounds like a great talent. Any chance you'd share it with the imgur community?
It’s fun to stay at the YMCA!
.
Oh no! Nunjas!
.
Hadn’t thought of that. Good point.
Original comics were in black and white, I believe...