101 pts · December 24, 2015
I'd be happy to take you out sometime and show you how to keep one going ;)
Asking questions to get to know someone will always win you points and gain favor.
When in doubt come with a few open ended questions to ask so that you can get to know them better. Example: "what's your favorite part of_?"
Ambos.
They broke the fourth wall in the best of ways
how do you think they pass the bar?
Pumpkin spice flavored drugs...that's the next step
I can't believe they put BYU on there twice...
.
Closest person lost by at least 5 meters, which is an eternity in swimming
Just flipped upside down
Some of the best shape I was ever in was when I would workout, work, and go to town with my then fiancé. That's the proper motivation
It's definitely a fair thing to hope for. There's nothing wrong with wanting that
+1 for saying please
Props for the please
As long as its not a Jehovah's Witness I'll talk to it
So should they be second?
I had this same thought...you go Glen Coco
I have a name and it's mine so you can't have it!
You should really look at Switzerland's open carry policy...everyone can there. Not in the US. Background checks are a real thing here
Somebody go back to town and get a shit ton of dimes!
Next. It's on Netflix
Came here for the salt, was not disappointed
It's called the watchtower bro
That's nothing. I once looked at a unicycle.
You realize those bikes with the way they are built in these videos would not be able to go 170+ mph....maybe 170+ kph...
+1 for Russian
I find your lack of accuracy disturbing
Haha Michigan's punting game is as strong as the Brown's super bowl odds every year
Wait...you mean he does something other than sit in a chair?
I'd be happy to take you out sometime and show you how to keep one going ;)
Asking questions to get to know someone will always win you points and gain favor.
When in doubt come with a few open ended questions to ask so that you can get to know them better. Example: "what's your favorite part of_?"
Ambos.
They broke the fourth wall in the best of ways
how do you think they pass the bar?
Pumpkin spice flavored drugs...that's the next step
I can't believe they put BYU on there twice...
.
Closest person lost by at least 5 meters, which is an eternity in swimming
Just flipped upside down
Some of the best shape I was ever in was when I would workout, work, and go to town with my then fiancé. That's the proper motivation
It's definitely a fair thing to hope for. There's nothing wrong with wanting that
+1 for saying please
Props for the please
As long as its not a Jehovah's Witness I'll talk to it
So should they be second?
I had this same thought...you go Glen Coco
I have a name and it's mine so you can't have it!
You should really look at Switzerland's open carry policy...everyone can there. Not in the US. Background checks are a real thing here
Somebody go back to town and get a shit ton of dimes!
Next. It's on Netflix
Came here for the salt, was not disappointed
It's called the watchtower bro
That's nothing. I once looked at a unicycle.
You realize those bikes with the way they are built in these videos would not be able to go 170+ mph....maybe 170+ kph...
+1 for Russian
I find your lack of accuracy disturbing
Haha Michigan's punting game is as strong as the Brown's super bowl odds every year
Wait...you mean he does something other than sit in a chair?