5556 pts ยท May 27, 2013
This is just between you and me.....I'm actually not that clever.
R+L=J
Specifically he killed both E-2 Atom Smasher in episode one and E-2 Sand Demon in episode 2 of this season.
From earlier in season 2, Barry killed almost all of the metas Zoom sent after him
It's from a different universe where they've been friends since they were kids
Unless you are from Earth 2, then Barry will straight murder you.
Have you heard about Starwdew Valley, incredibly similar game that just came out.
RoosterTeeth/AchievementHunter personality Jack, who durring minecraft lets plays will stop playing the game and instead build a house
I figured being a ninja would provide better life skills.
Game of thrones
He's actually switched sides, he is gonna be commissioner Gordon in the DC movies.
Smoke can be kinda hard to see through.
It's netflix now so its pretty easy to get back into it.
Yeah, I mean I'm all for some diversity but just make a new character, don't piggy-back off an existing one to make a headline or two.
Tell that to black Wally West! (I mean I agree with but still)
Blue team for life.
I never realized batmans neck isn't colored but his chin is...Now it's all I can see.
And what about Nic Cage?
Jew's spiel can't melt Cartman's dreams.
How do you feel about iZombie?
That doesn't mean no.
The guy who made the tweet has no sense of smell.
And Becky is usually so good at seeing things coming.
Steve was Obama?! Wow I didn't see that one coming.
I haven't watched backdoor sluts 8 yet would I be able to pick it up, or would I be missing some critical plot points?
Make sure you click the FAQ/ other links on it too. It's pretty amazing.
http://areyoumakingmoreredvsblue.com/
Apparently its a rare condition called Morquio A.
She became "The More you Know" star at the end of it and I want to believe she still is it.
They generally shit on the ground.
I vote for Abortion Awareness April.
R+L=J
Specifically he killed both E-2 Atom Smasher in episode one and E-2 Sand Demon in episode 2 of this season.
From earlier in season 2, Barry killed almost all of the metas Zoom sent after him
It's from a different universe where they've been friends since they were kids
Unless you are from Earth 2, then Barry will straight murder you.
Have you heard about Starwdew Valley, incredibly similar game that just came out.
RoosterTeeth/AchievementHunter personality Jack, who durring minecraft lets plays will stop playing the game and instead build a house
I figured being a ninja would provide better life skills.
Game of thrones
He's actually switched sides, he is gonna be commissioner Gordon in the DC movies.
Smoke can be kinda hard to see through.
It's netflix now so its pretty easy to get back into it.
Yeah, I mean I'm all for some diversity but just make a new character, don't piggy-back off an existing one to make a headline or two.
Tell that to black Wally West! (I mean I agree with but still)
Blue team for life.
I never realized batmans neck isn't colored but his chin is...Now it's all I can see.
And what about Nic Cage?
Jew's spiel can't melt Cartman's dreams.
How do you feel about iZombie?
That doesn't mean no.
The guy who made the tweet has no sense of smell.
And Becky is usually so good at seeing things coming.
Steve was Obama?! Wow I didn't see that one coming.
I haven't watched backdoor sluts 8 yet would I be able to pick it up, or would I be missing some critical plot points?
Make sure you click the FAQ/ other links on it too. It's pretty amazing.
http://areyoumakingmoreredvsblue.com/
Apparently its a rare condition called Morquio A.
She became "The More you Know" star at the end of it and I want to believe she still is it.
They generally shit on the ground.
I vote for Abortion Awareness April.