4233 pts ยท July 8, 2015
ANOTHER HAND TOUCHES THE BEACON
From the kiiiiiiittyyyy...
Me too,then i shower
Because I have a beard :-/
ITS SPREADING
Exactly,we should keep almost every statue so we can be reminded of history past,and not keep only the ones we like
It's a shoerock
Blyat to the future
Yeah,the missing comma threw me off too
RE:FW:FW:FW:FW
Whats so important you have to be on your phone while driving?:-/
What about milk steak?
NEVER FEAR SIMON BELMONT IS HERE
That is the only right answer
Its a blep
I can't even get up from the couch without feeling dizzy :/
Coo* FTFY
Well..you see,his ancestors were smiling at him
Thats full commitment right there
GAY FROGS
Would'nt using 3 seashells be a better defence mechanism?
ANOTHER HAND TOUCHES THE BEACON
From the kiiiiiiittyyyy...
Me too,then i shower
Because I have a beard :-/
ITS SPREADING
Exactly,we should keep almost every statue so we can be reminded of history past,and not keep only the ones we like
It's a shoerock
Blyat to the future
Yeah,the missing comma threw me off too
RE:FW:FW:FW:FW
Whats so important you have to be on your phone while driving?:-/
What about milk steak?
NEVER FEAR SIMON BELMONT IS HERE
That is the only right answer
Its a blep
I can't even get up from the couch without feeling dizzy :/
Coo* FTFY
Well..you see,his ancestors were smiling at him
Thats full commitment right there
GAY FROGS
Would'nt using 3 seashells be a better defence mechanism?