41 pts · April 3, 2014
Long time lurker..
Take my upvote! Worth it at the end.
Haha! Made LOL and the wife gave me the eyebrow!
Oh man, ummm, damn onions... good song too. Respect to your dad for planning ahead and still being a romantic.
This. I am not alone. And it’s been building up lately because of more shitty people.
Henry Caville as Albert Mondego
This! This I upvote! +1
To the front page you go!
v
Tax
Sharks!!!!
Hello!!!
(Squinting) what is it...?........ah geez..... +1
Take my upvote! Worth it at the end.
Haha! Made LOL and the wife gave me the eyebrow!
Oh man, ummm, damn onions... good song too. Respect to your dad for planning ahead and still being a romantic.
This. I am not alone. And it’s been building up lately because of more shitty people.
This! This I upvote! +1
To the front page you go!
Tax
Sharks!!!!
Hello!!!
(Squinting) what is it...?........ah geez..... +1