1750 pts ยท July 10, 2015
My life is mostly just me thinking I'm much funnier than I actually am.
"I'm a person who happens to be trans." Fucking thank you!!!
Well first off, apologize for pushing them away and tell them what going on in your head. Secrets like this can ruin things beyond repair.
wanted to know you were interested in her and not just her dick. As long as you weren't an ass when you declined, it's fine. It happens.
Speaking from the perspective of a transgirl, any guy I've immediately told about it fetishized me and I wasn't cool with that. She just 1/2
"Fire and blood" for Valor, "Winter is coming" for mystic, and... idk what for Instinct. "Growing Strong?"
... and a banana for scale. Nice!
Kingman
I HAVE THE SAME BIRTHDAY AS CHRISTOPHER MOTHER FUCKING WALKEN!? I LOVE THE FUCK OUT OF EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!
I think that's more a fan theory of him just imagining his origin story, but an interesting and probable one nonetheless.
As an upperclassmen from your marching band past, I'm fucking proud of you, man. Keep on being awesome!
Fucking mimics...
Yeah he was credited on a few episodes in the opening credits, too. Google it yo, he did his own article about it, too.
I found it. It's 1f57e2 in case you wanted to add it in
The Cavalier's effect can also go on weapons, but the armor effect value doesn't remove the weapon effect. How do I get the weapon value?
We question your judgement; Geth love this song.
TITdot!
Take the pee out and that's half of my list!
It takes years; I must have bought it when it was almost expired already and forgot about it for too long.
Well good news is I had to use the can opener on bottom, not the top, which lead me to find out it had expired in July. Good Guy Can Tab.
Well since no one else said it... Tranny is highly offensive. I'm not gonna stop you from using it, just letting you know.
So is The Doctor's. His screwdriver doesn't have a wood setting.
I feel bad for the previous Cera guy, but him leaving is now like Cobain's death leading to the Foo Fighters. These posts are amazing!!!!!!!
YOUR FACE!!!
Hoping for Laura Jane Grace in part 3. Keep it up!
thatisactuallybetter.jpg
I was JUST THERE and told myself, "No way they'll just give me bacon... I'm upset, but happy for you.
My uncle's kitchen was on America's Most Wanted. Guess he had dinner with one of the higher ups. Can't remember the name of the guy...
Upvoting this to 420 is just icing on the dank cake.
This is the best kind of fucked up. Thank you.
I'm trans, so I was right the first time?
"I'm a person who happens to be trans." Fucking thank you!!!
Well first off, apologize for pushing them away and tell them what going on in your head. Secrets like this can ruin things beyond repair.
wanted to know you were interested in her and not just her dick. As long as you weren't an ass when you declined, it's fine. It happens.
Speaking from the perspective of a transgirl, any guy I've immediately told about it fetishized me and I wasn't cool with that. She just 1/2
"Fire and blood" for Valor, "Winter is coming" for mystic, and... idk what for Instinct. "Growing Strong?"
... and a banana for scale. Nice!
Kingman
I HAVE THE SAME BIRTHDAY AS CHRISTOPHER MOTHER FUCKING WALKEN!? I LOVE THE FUCK OUT OF EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!
I think that's more a fan theory of him just imagining his origin story, but an interesting and probable one nonetheless.
As an upperclassmen from your marching band past, I'm fucking proud of you, man. Keep on being awesome!
Fucking mimics...
Yeah he was credited on a few episodes in the opening credits, too. Google it yo, he did his own article about it, too.
I found it. It's 1f57e2 in case you wanted to add it in
The Cavalier's effect can also go on weapons, but the armor effect value doesn't remove the weapon effect. How do I get the weapon value?
We question your judgement; Geth love this song.
TITdot!
Take the pee out and that's half of my list!
It takes years; I must have bought it when it was almost expired already and forgot about it for too long.
Well good news is I had to use the can opener on bottom, not the top, which lead me to find out it had expired in July. Good Guy Can Tab.
Well since no one else said it... Tranny is highly offensive. I'm not gonna stop you from using it, just letting you know.
So is The Doctor's. His screwdriver doesn't have a wood setting.
I feel bad for the previous Cera guy, but him leaving is now like Cobain's death leading to the Foo Fighters. These posts are amazing!!!!!!!
YOUR FACE!!!
Hoping for Laura Jane Grace in part 3. Keep it up!
thatisactuallybetter.jpg
I was JUST THERE and told myself, "No way they'll just give me bacon... I'm upset, but happy for you.
My uncle's kitchen was on America's Most Wanted. Guess he had dinner with one of the higher ups. Can't remember the name of the guy...
Upvoting this to 420 is just icing on the dank cake.
This is the best kind of fucked up. Thank you.
I'm trans, so I was right the first time?