144 pts · November 10, 2017
To a theatre and after it ended a lot of high-class people got brutalized because they passed by. You are wrong. Join a protest, then talk.
Making protest in a closed space is safer because you do not get people just passing by. There was a protest in my land on square next 4/
CAN leave the mall. If the protest is on a square and you need to walk across to get to house its more dangerous —> kids get in crossfire 3/
The police is rarely that fucked in the head to use gass bombs INSIDE. Squares have more bystanders. If there is a protest in mall you 2/?
2) knowing that you tend to do protests in a place where the chance of violent response is lowest - protesters are rarely suicidal 1/?
As a person from a country with many protests but much bigger living space than HK - there is no way to do a protest w/o getting bystanders
XD Smooth
<3
Yes!!!!!!!!!
No :(
WOW
This is one is the best.
Scary that I know exactly the feeling, that you are talking about. Get better OP. Fight!
I get it, my boyfriend committed suicide in september. “If you choose between hell or me, hell wins” was not well appreciated XD
Expected dick-butt was dissappointed
Oh yes! The making of Ulfberth! Amazing sword!!!
Hi ^-^
Needed this so much
I thought it is just a Czech song :D
.!!!
And many others, there would be un uproar if for eyample Gamora had that cleavage in the movie.
Thanks! I will do a presentation in school next week so it is great to read someones experience! Will spread the knowledge!
Yeah, tbh to destroy the nature. China occupies cuz of mineral resources. They will never let go.
But it would probs fail in my country if the state did not get as much money from the new generation. Cuz debt of the state is real.
1) it is still wrong to pass it under sewage 2) OP said there will be no money if the now teachers stop paying. Idk I am from Europe,
Thank you, I will try my best! :)
Omg I understood that!!!
Tbh answering “yes I do” in this case would be far less trustworthy, so chill. Anybody can be a dog on the net but not all of us are.
To a theatre and after it ended a lot of high-class people got brutalized because they passed by. You are wrong. Join a protest, then talk.
Making protest in a closed space is safer because you do not get people just passing by. There was a protest in my land on square next 4/
CAN leave the mall. If the protest is on a square and you need to walk across to get to house its more dangerous —> kids get in crossfire 3/
The police is rarely that fucked in the head to use gass bombs INSIDE. Squares have more bystanders. If there is a protest in mall you 2/?
2) knowing that you tend to do protests in a place where the chance of violent response is lowest - protesters are rarely suicidal 1/?
As a person from a country with many protests but much bigger living space than HK - there is no way to do a protest w/o getting bystanders
XD Smooth
<3
Yes!!!!!!!!!
No :(
No :(
WOW
This is one is the best.
Scary that I know exactly the feeling, that you are talking about. Get better OP. Fight!
I get it, my boyfriend committed suicide in september. “If you choose between hell or me, hell wins” was not well appreciated XD
Expected dick-butt was dissappointed
Oh yes! The making of Ulfberth! Amazing sword!!!
Hi ^-^
Needed this so much
I thought it is just a Czech song :D
.!!!
And many others, there would be un uproar if for eyample Gamora had that cleavage in the movie.
Thanks! I will do a presentation in school next week so it is great to read someones experience! Will spread the knowledge!
Yeah, tbh to destroy the nature. China occupies cuz of mineral resources. They will never let go.
But it would probs fail in my country if the state did not get as much money from the new generation. Cuz debt of the state is real.
1) it is still wrong to pass it under sewage 2) OP said there will be no money if the now teachers stop paying. Idk I am from Europe,
Thank you, I will try my best! :)
Omg I understood that!!!
Tbh answering “yes I do” in this case would be far less trustworthy, so chill. Anybody can be a dog on the net but not all of us are.