93 pts ยท May 2, 2014
Or a UK fan, people outside of the rivalry seem to forget we hate duke too
Solitaire Unraveling by Mushroomhead
Ultimate drive fast song
.
I'd kill a bitch.
Traction control is another big one missing, unless the picture is generalizing with stability control
You should probably do something about that one
This. Is. Genius.
If you work in northern kentucky you can always tour Bobby Mackeys too, it's famously haunted
Cincinnati is creepy as shit, then just a short drive south in northern kentucky where I live you have Bobby Mackeys
I would have computers run and stop at the bottom of a stair well and I had no way of getting around them and going up the stairs lol
And buggier than a whores bush
Maybe it's just because I was a server and bartender before managing but I bust my ass doing every position in the restaurant when I need to
Fuck Hitler I want modern marvels back
No its a damn confusing name to spell
As a restaurant manager this is both the highlight and struggle of my every day
I listened to that motherfuckin Mushroomhead and all that bullshit, that's bullshit
Or Mushroomhead
What part of at&t? I did tech support for uverse (AT&T home phone, tv and Internet) I may be of some assistance or something lol
Or blazing saddles
To be fair this is a dig race, and a 350z wouldn't stand a chance against a challenger r/t
Yesh yesh very interesting
Sad to think there will probably never be another movie like Blazing Saddles because too many people would get offended by it.
You had me at 17 tablespoons of butter.
Or MC Clapyohands
"May today be the best day of our lives so far, and the worst day of our lives to come"
One of the next few scenes where he had to tell all of them that they had to stay in the camp was even worse
Or a UK fan, people outside of the rivalry seem to forget we hate duke too
Solitaire Unraveling by Mushroomhead
Ultimate drive fast song
.
I'd kill a bitch.
Traction control is another big one missing, unless the picture is generalizing with stability control
You should probably do something about that one
This. Is. Genius.
If you work in northern kentucky you can always tour Bobby Mackeys too, it's famously haunted
Cincinnati is creepy as shit, then just a short drive south in northern kentucky where I live you have Bobby Mackeys
I would have computers run and stop at the bottom of a stair well and I had no way of getting around them and going up the stairs lol
And buggier than a whores bush
Maybe it's just because I was a server and bartender before managing but I bust my ass doing every position in the restaurant when I need to
Fuck Hitler I want modern marvels back
No its a damn confusing name to spell
As a restaurant manager this is both the highlight and struggle of my every day
I listened to that motherfuckin Mushroomhead and all that bullshit, that's bullshit
Or Mushroomhead
What part of at&t? I did tech support for uverse (AT&T home phone, tv and Internet) I may be of some assistance or something lol
Or blazing saddles
.
To be fair this is a dig race, and a 350z wouldn't stand a chance against a challenger r/t
.
.
Yesh yesh very interesting
Sad to think there will probably never be another movie like Blazing Saddles because too many people would get offended by it.
You had me at 17 tablespoons of butter.
Or MC Clapyohands
"May today be the best day of our lives so far, and the worst day of our lives to come"
One of the next few scenes where he had to tell all of them that they had to stay in the camp was even worse