937 pts · July 16, 2016
I make a honest living commenting for upvotes, It's not the best way to get it but it's the safe way.
He’s orgasming
(I'm a lil butthurt that I wasn't picked)
THANK YOU
v
Funny thing, I'm using one in my team, Sadly It has a late evolution so I'm using the lucky egg on my deino
WHOOOOOOOOOOOO
I RECENTLY FOUND OUT WHY DEINO AND ZWEILOUS ARE CALLED THAT
Yall guys just excel at it
Cool gif
Well you gotta start somewhere,
A plus only exists so if your phone breaks you can pay extra for meaningless crap
(I made a mistake on mobile, I said their food is "So salty and greasy" Just so you would know)
I hate the five guys resturant, Their food is socsalty and greasy that Its almost guaranteed that ill puke 5 hours later.
Usersubs newest is a weird thing
Are you like 7?
aw cripes my chance at winning is failing sadly
I understand your skepticism
I was the one that brought this up dude, I am the creator himself
The GiraffeGazette
And it molded me (I was meaning Pokémon ruby) Now I'm here with Omega ruby
I swear, that's the best thing about having a older brother, they give you nostalgia to mold you, I Remeber the first time I see Ruby 1/2
I may be 13 years old yet it was the greatest game when I was 4 or 6
NO GOD NO PLEASE DONT DO THIS PLEASE DONT!
Gratz man
How do you mention everyone who has subscribed to you? Do you write them from scratch cause if so, Holy crap you deserve my respect 2/2
Seriously, You make great content that gets straight to the point and not with the sorta pretentious wobbly dobbly, but I'm curious 1/2
Omg you actually replied!
Bleh! I hate it
I like it too, Since that most of the news are somber and such it's good to have some goofy stuff at the title
He’s orgasming
(I'm a lil butthurt that I wasn't picked)
THANK YOU
Funny thing, I'm using one in my team, Sadly It has a late evolution so I'm using the lucky egg on my deino
I RECENTLY FOUND OUT WHY DEINO AND ZWEILOUS ARE CALLED THAT
Yall guys just excel at it
Cool gif
Well you gotta start somewhere,
A plus only exists so if your phone breaks you can pay extra for meaningless crap
(I made a mistake on mobile, I said their food is "So salty and greasy" Just so you would know)
I hate the five guys resturant, Their food is socsalty and greasy that Its almost guaranteed that ill puke 5 hours later.
Are you like 7?
I understand your skepticism
I was the one that brought this up dude, I am the creator himself
The GiraffeGazette
And it molded me (I was meaning Pokémon ruby) Now I'm here with Omega ruby
I swear, that's the best thing about having a older brother, they give you nostalgia to mold you, I Remeber the first time I see Ruby 1/2
I may be 13 years old yet it was the greatest game when I was 4 or 6
NO GOD NO PLEASE DONT DO THIS PLEASE DONT!
Gratz man
How do you mention everyone who has subscribed to you? Do you write them from scratch cause if so, Holy crap you deserve my respect 2/2
Seriously, You make great content that gets straight to the point and not with the sorta pretentious wobbly dobbly, but I'm curious 1/2
Omg you actually replied!
Bleh! I hate it
I like it too, Since that most of the news are somber and such it's good to have some goofy stuff at the title