137 pts · October 31, 2015
My other half showed me red dwarf. I’d managed to make it to my late teenage years without watching it, but she showed me the way. 10 years later, every time I see it, it reminds me how great our relationship is and simply brings me joy. Always upvote red dwarf.
Child labour laws are the best example of this. Unregulated capitalism sent children to their deaths to save a few bucks. Children.
Hunting camouflaged prey on the sea floor and being able to track them darting away. Nature be crazy: https://youtu.be/lgTbQlfOSKE
I found out a while ago the reason their head is like that is to give a wider overlap of their two eyes and thus a wider depth of field for/
It was a sad day when I realised financial and political success correlates better with a lack of empathy than intelligence and competency.
The Nazi regime did, and the fanatic followers, but not every German. Would you argue that every German man, woman and child are guilty?
Countries don’t commit war crimes, people do. It’s just easier to generalise unfortunately, so people often do it to direct their anger.
“You can’t make up the law” that’s what all laws are including the ones that let crooked lawyers get criminals off the hook, its all flawed.
Very correct, and/or paid off by the studio to write a good review. So basically, completely useless to the viewer.
I think that’s Chowdy With a Chance of Meat-chunks.
I’d like to see the house that can withstand that.
True, but a 10 ton rock moving at speed also exerts a lot more force than 10 tons.
I love that song! I was singing it between the memes. +1
My other half showed me red dwarf. I’d managed to make it to my late teenage years without watching it, but she showed me the way. 10 years later, every time I see it, it reminds me how great our relationship is and simply brings me joy. Always upvote red dwarf.
Child labour laws are the best example of this. Unregulated capitalism sent children to their deaths to save a few bucks. Children.
Hunting camouflaged prey on the sea floor and being able to track them darting away. Nature be crazy: https://youtu.be/lgTbQlfOSKE
I found out a while ago the reason their head is like that is to give a wider overlap of their two eyes and thus a wider depth of field for/
It was a sad day when I realised financial and political success correlates better with a lack of empathy than intelligence and competency.
The Nazi regime did, and the fanatic followers, but not every German. Would you argue that every German man, woman and child are guilty?
Countries don’t commit war crimes, people do. It’s just easier to generalise unfortunately, so people often do it to direct their anger.
“You can’t make up the law” that’s what all laws are including the ones that let crooked lawyers get criminals off the hook, its all flawed.
Very correct, and/or paid off by the studio to write a good review. So basically, completely useless to the viewer.
I think that’s Chowdy With a Chance of Meat-chunks.
I’d like to see the house that can withstand that.
True, but a 10 ton rock moving at speed also exerts a lot more force than 10 tons.
I love that song! I was singing it between the memes. +1