523 pts ยท September 28, 2013
In case people are wondering how this is possible, it's because the poll spins. The more you know.
Those contact lenses are the best! I've worn them for a few years, and no complaints! Besides the price maybe....
There is a British amount of sarcasm in this
If Pawn Stars has taught me anything, this is probably the most important thing.
That is so metal
Much crooked. Very tilt. Wow.
That's a nice shirt you've got there, old sport
Shrek is love. Shrek is life.
Stay strong
TIL you can't have fun unless your drinking, using drugs, or having sex
Step One: Be attractive?
I'd have a beer with him
You did the right thing
Suddenly, Batman
You honestly could have edited out the dogs and this picture would still be great
Stare for a second, then slap the shit out of them
I'm not your dawg, mate
Life is SO hard for you
Can't be unseen
What doesn't he understand about everybody fucking hates him?
You can't just desexualize something. Us guys are hard wired to get hard when we see breasts. They force our penis to become the big penis
Foxes are like cats, but their dogs
Damn he really looks like the drummer from Nirvana....weird
I love you too, Jennifer
If netflix could stop taking down shows, I would be so happy
Thank you so much for this
Helicopter?
Rape me
I completely agree, but have never said anything because I fear that the women at my school would crucify me.
An explanation if zombies using hard science fiction.
In case people are wondering how this is possible, it's because the poll spins. The more you know.
Those contact lenses are the best! I've worn them for a few years, and no complaints! Besides the price maybe....
There is a British amount of sarcasm in this
If Pawn Stars has taught me anything, this is probably the most important thing.
That is so metal
Much crooked. Very tilt. Wow.
That's a nice shirt you've got there, old sport
Shrek is love. Shrek is life.
Stay strong
TIL you can't have fun unless your drinking, using drugs, or having sex
Step One: Be attractive?
I'd have a beer with him
You did the right thing
Suddenly, Batman
You honestly could have edited out the dogs and this picture would still be great
Stare for a second, then slap the shit out of them
I'm not your dawg, mate
Life is SO hard for you
Can't be unseen
What doesn't he understand about everybody fucking hates him?
You can't just desexualize something. Us guys are hard wired to get hard when we see breasts. They force our penis to become the big penis
Foxes are like cats, but their dogs
Damn he really looks like the drummer from Nirvana....weird
I love you too, Jennifer
If netflix could stop taking down shows, I would be so happy
Thank you so much for this
Helicopter?
Rape me
I completely agree, but have never said anything because I fear that the women at my school would crucify me.
An explanation if zombies using hard science fiction.