944 pts · December 20, 2016
Dutch Bros is the best!
Even the cost of the Iraq war by day was covered by cable news networks. Even by the missile which was hilarious and sad to see
That’s a small minded way of looking at things, when Clinton & Dems turned the red green and when Bush & Rs went red, both were publicized
Whoa there, what needs to change is a 700 billion dollar defense budget. Calm down and understand where people are coming from
I don’t think I should google this
Where do we put the beer pong table?
In theory shouldn’t they evolve into a new political party if they don’t side with the Trumplicans politics/policies
Now cut a shoe
That photo baffles me. Like what’s going on in that photo? There are legs and body segments everywhere.
RDR II? Sounds like Recency bias
Roger Wilco easily the best hero of any gaming series. Hope your mid-to-late thirties is going well
Interesting take out order there. more preferable to General Tso’s chicken and fried dumplings myself.
The Tanks were moved down to fort benning Georgia. Check out the National Infantry Museum with Patton’s Park if you ever make it down there
Yikes the whole leave a penny take a penny is getting aggressive
That window...looks like something
Cincinnati armory field house?
v One of the best games of all time
Nothing but a staff “unit”
You had me at hello, or in this case dodge t-ball
Published 2012, did I time travel?
Doosan Bears!!!
I can still hear the music in my head for this glorious game
v
If you don’t mind expanding, what’s the plot of this game? I never even played the first, but I am curious
What do you mean rare?
check out the Kamov Ka-50 "Black Shark" it’s the Russian AF solution....very similar design but in use today
I upvote for #14 alone good work
Rock, Paper, Scissor, TANK!
Dutch Bros is the best!
Even the cost of the Iraq war by day was covered by cable news networks. Even by the missile which was hilarious and sad to see
That’s a small minded way of looking at things, when Clinton & Dems turned the red green and when Bush & Rs went red, both were publicized
Whoa there, what needs to change is a 700 billion dollar defense budget. Calm down and understand where people are coming from
I don’t think I should google this
Where do we put the beer pong table?
In theory shouldn’t they evolve into a new political party if they don’t side with the Trumplicans politics/policies
Now cut a shoe
That photo baffles me. Like what’s going on in that photo? There are legs and body segments everywhere.
RDR II? Sounds like Recency bias
Roger Wilco easily the best hero of any gaming series. Hope your mid-to-late thirties is going well
Interesting take out order there. more preferable to General Tso’s chicken and fried dumplings myself.
The Tanks were moved down to fort benning Georgia. Check out the National Infantry Museum with Patton’s Park if you ever make it down there
Yikes the whole leave a penny take a penny is getting aggressive
That window...looks like something
Cincinnati armory field house?
Nothing but a staff “unit”
You had me at hello, or in this case dodge t-ball
Published 2012, did I time travel?
Doosan Bears!!!
I can still hear the music in my head for this glorious game
If you don’t mind expanding, what’s the plot of this game? I never even played the first, but I am curious
What do you mean rare?
I upvote for #14 alone good work