30 pts · September 1, 2013
v
Could also cause a significant amount of drag, and if there’s a weak point could contribute to the split?
I was diagnosed just before I turned 2! It’ll all work out :)
@ChancesareIAMasturbating that's a $100 desert
Meanwhile in Sydney, nothing but fucking rain.
Plus you have to manually link them??
What makes you say that?
My girlfriend's mum is born on Valentine's Day! Awkward third wheel dates every year...
Northern Suburbs
Could also cause a significant amount of drag, and if there’s a weak point could contribute to the split?
I was diagnosed just before I turned 2! It’ll all work out :)
@ChancesareIAMasturbating that's a $100 desert
Meanwhile in Sydney, nothing but fucking rain.
Plus you have to manually link them??
What makes you say that?
My girlfriend's mum is born on Valentine's Day! Awkward third wheel dates every year...
Northern Suburbs