1776 pts · February 7, 2021
SLIDE YO FEET FOOL
The come for the poo pets
I heard there was a 2 hour edit for it initially and I really hope they release that version some day
Yeah, this is the new norm unfortunately
If you see someone stealing food, remember, no you didn't.
I really hope someone discovers this meme in 2,000 years with no context. Lol
The follow through on this one..
Like 15 times lol
Either way, saved us the trouble lol
Go to a CBD shop and ask for Delta-9 or 10. They are pretty similar to regular THC. Hometown Hero rice crispy *chef's kiss*
"Haha jk... Unless....?"
After my wife and I go camping for a few days we always go get mani pedis to feel nice and pampered. Rock on bud.
Wasn't this a satirical comic like a decade ago?
Reminds me of the comment that civilization begins when you find a healed broken femur. Seems like that bird wouldn't have made it.
As someone with 2 art degrees. It's the same rat race, just a different coat of paint :/
Now I'm married to the right one. My point being, it's a long road to find the person for you. I wish you the best of luck finding yours ♥️
I was stood up 9 times in a row, all by different people. Then the next person I dated I dated for a year and she cheated on me.
They are cheap as fuck and require far less background info then renting a car/bus
The is literally the comic about the fish offering to suck dick lol
No. Seriously, send help. Sanction us please. For real, that's the only thing that will actually help us
The first *unsuccessful* bank robber.
That was such a good shot. Like damn. Butchers gonna kill homelander and cream his pants at the same time.
I bet your kid hates that story lol pretty wild tho, good work!
This is a mASSterpiece!
Make every police cadet watch it.
It's coming along really well, keep up the good work!
Is this for a game or an animation?
SLIDE YO FEET FOOL
The come for the poo pets
I heard there was a 2 hour edit for it initially and I really hope they release that version some day
Yeah, this is the new norm unfortunately
If you see someone stealing food, remember, no you didn't.
I really hope someone discovers this meme in 2,000 years with no context. Lol
The follow through on this one..
Like 15 times lol
Either way, saved us the trouble lol
Go to a CBD shop and ask for Delta-9 or 10. They are pretty similar to regular THC. Hometown Hero rice crispy *chef's kiss*
"Haha jk... Unless....?"
After my wife and I go camping for a few days we always go get mani pedis to feel nice and pampered. Rock on bud.
Wasn't this a satirical comic like a decade ago?
Reminds me of the comment that civilization begins when you find a healed broken femur. Seems like that bird wouldn't have made it.
As someone with 2 art degrees. It's the same rat race, just a different coat of paint :/
Now I'm married to the right one. My point being, it's a long road to find the person for you. I wish you the best of luck finding yours ♥️
I was stood up 9 times in a row, all by different people. Then the next person I dated I dated for a year and she cheated on me.
They are cheap as fuck and require far less background info then renting a car/bus
The is literally the comic about the fish offering to suck dick lol
No. Seriously, send help. Sanction us please. For real, that's the only thing that will actually help us
The first *unsuccessful* bank robber.
That was such a good shot. Like damn. Butchers gonna kill homelander and cream his pants at the same time.
I bet your kid hates that story lol pretty wild tho, good work!
This is a mASSterpiece!
Make every police cadet watch it.
It's coming along really well, keep up the good work!
Is this for a game or an animation?