176 pts ยท July 1, 2015
Just to catch you up - they used a Mauser C96 an just glued extra bits on.
This cat's most definitely dead now
I think he was watering his rocks
OP is wrong. Here's a video from a US copyright attorney explaining "Fair Use" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5A_i-sB9H0Q
Baskin Robbins always finds out.
Found the Stalinist
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-CGsfR92/2/ba1c5c20/O/i-CGsfR92.jpg
Yep, read the article last time this was posted. He was protesting a union strike or some such. Massive head trauma.
#17 died. Read the news article last time it was posted.
Zoom? Why would we want zoom?
True, except, you're completely wrong.
Read that as "died by my own hands" .... what's wrong with me?
Well... today I went to the hardware store AND the post office AND the bank... I'm so tired.
"Hope he has the psycho hockey baby." .... Has the psycho hockey baby. +1
Rocket Fuel Can't Melt Launch Dreams
This was almost 20 years ago??? Damn. I'm old. :(
Other players only see you as blue for one match. But, you stay blue on your own screen for quite some time as a reminder not to TK.
Battletech
Out of everything happening in that gif, THAT'S your question?
Oh good. I'm not the only one who dialed it as soon as I saw it.
Casting your own lead brings the cost down even further. 75% savings over factory loads is easily achieved.
.22? IF you can even find it's no cheaper than other common pistol rounds. Thanks Obama.
I thought you were kidding! But after watching the video, that's exactly what happened!
Just to catch you up - they used a Mauser C96 an just glued extra bits on.
This cat's most definitely dead now
I think he was watering his rocks
OP is wrong. Here's a video from a US copyright attorney explaining "Fair Use" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5A_i-sB9H0Q
Baskin Robbins always finds out.
Found the Stalinist
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-CGsfR92/2/ba1c5c20/O/i-CGsfR92.jpg
Yep, read the article last time this was posted. He was protesting a union strike or some such. Massive head trauma.
#17 died. Read the news article last time it was posted.
Zoom? Why would we want zoom?
True, except, you're completely wrong.
Read that as "died by my own hands" .... what's wrong with me?
Well... today I went to the hardware store AND the post office AND the bank... I'm so tired.
"Hope he has the psycho hockey baby." .... Has the psycho hockey baby. +1
Rocket Fuel Can't Melt Launch Dreams
This was almost 20 years ago??? Damn. I'm old. :(
Other players only see you as blue for one match. But, you stay blue on your own screen for quite some time as a reminder not to TK.
Battletech
Out of everything happening in that gif, THAT'S your question?
Oh good. I'm not the only one who dialed it as soon as I saw it.
Casting your own lead brings the cost down even further. 75% savings over factory loads is easily achieved.
.22? IF you can even find it's no cheaper than other common pistol rounds. Thanks Obama.
I thought you were kidding! But after watching the video, that's exactly what happened!