239 pts ยท August 13, 2015
They are directly proportional when the resistance is constant, but the human body isn't a constant resistance
They are related, not directly proportional. Too many factors to call it directly proportional.
I demand sudoku!
I think it's mostly the ring that makes it look unsanitary
First time I read about gaslighting I was pretty shocked. Hope you're doing better now.
Try Guild Wars 2, it's THE game for people who don't have alot of time.
Mhm.. I like the sound of that
tbf, if he's a freelancer people should get something for free. It's in the name for godsake.
Shokugeki no Soma always gives me the munchies
Best way to get out of a test? Get hit by a car
You know what makes even more sense, more then 2 parties.
Man, after watching Mr. Church that hit me even harder
Is english your native language? Just google "hardest language to learn", you'll see no list mentions english.
No I'm not. Why? Is it because I think english is easy to learn? Because it is in comparison to most other languages
Depends on the language to, english is easy to learn in my opinion. But most chinese people know only 20% of their full vocabulary.
Then stop bein a schmuck
Try reddit, once you get used to the layout it's alot better when it comes to the community.
A. You are dense B. You're dense
The consistency of the sauce is almost the same as the sauce, near fluid. But I get the point.
If you don't know what the flavor of the sauce is you can't judge how much of it should be put on the dish.
Sorry, but the latest adaption of Jungle Book has clearly shown us that wolves do live in giant packs
Blasphemy!
If the center is cool it isn't rare, it's raw
How does NASA etc fall in the catagory of military and vets? I'm a european so just trying to learn stuff.
Sooo.... You don't think 20.07% is a bit too much? I'm honestly baffled.
from the start?
I never really got into Tera, but tbf haven't really given it a fair shot either.Is it hard to be among the best without having played 1/2
Ofcourse the slave...."Student athletes" can't make any money.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jD6rKhzV_m0
I love how 90% of the comments are of people trying to explain binary counting but are really bad at explaining.
They are directly proportional when the resistance is constant, but the human body isn't a constant resistance
They are related, not directly proportional. Too many factors to call it directly proportional.
I demand sudoku!
I think it's mostly the ring that makes it look unsanitary
First time I read about gaslighting I was pretty shocked. Hope you're doing better now.
Try Guild Wars 2, it's THE game for people who don't have alot of time.
Mhm.. I like the sound of that
tbf, if he's a freelancer people should get something for free. It's in the name for godsake.
Shokugeki no Soma always gives me the munchies
Best way to get out of a test? Get hit by a car
You know what makes even more sense, more then 2 parties.
Man, after watching Mr. Church that hit me even harder
Is english your native language? Just google "hardest language to learn", you'll see no list mentions english.
No I'm not. Why? Is it because I think english is easy to learn? Because it is in comparison to most other languages
Depends on the language to, english is easy to learn in my opinion. But most chinese people know only 20% of their full vocabulary.
Then stop bein a schmuck
Try reddit, once you get used to the layout it's alot better when it comes to the community.
A. You are dense B. You're dense
The consistency of the sauce is almost the same as the sauce, near fluid. But I get the point.
If you don't know what the flavor of the sauce is you can't judge how much of it should be put on the dish.
Sorry, but the latest adaption of Jungle Book has clearly shown us that wolves do live in giant packs
Blasphemy!
If the center is cool it isn't rare, it's raw
How does NASA etc fall in the catagory of military and vets? I'm a european so just trying to learn stuff.
Sooo.... You don't think 20.07% is a bit too much? I'm honestly baffled.
from the start?
I never really got into Tera, but tbf haven't really given it a fair shot either.Is it hard to be among the best without having played 1/2
Ofcourse the slave...."Student athletes" can't make any money.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jD6rKhzV_m0
I love how 90% of the comments are of people trying to explain binary counting but are really bad at explaining.