118946 pts · July 11, 2020
Pull up a bean bag chair and join me on a treasure hunt through my VHS collection. Also featuring various toys, comics, and other 80s/90s fun from my youth. Follow me on: Bluesky @vhsman.bsky.social Instagram @vhs_man_ Tik Tok @vhs_man
I recorded the Simpsons as they aired up until 2002. These are from commercial breaks of those episodes.
Yes!
92 was a big year for him.
I will have a Power Rangers post just for you Monday morning.
A 13 year old boy.
I appreciate the feedback. I’m just inbetween places with my TV right now. I’ll get it sorted out soon.
I picked up this VHS tape from a Creative Reuse Supply Distribution center. This tape was buried at the bottom of a box filled with other things. It’s Peanuts episodes from 1983. So lots of 1983 content coming.
Dinobots.
This spot is from 1992.
Ran for 22 episodes from September 1990 to May of 1991.
It was produced by Dolly Parton’s company Sandollar Productions.
This cereal is from 1991. I cannot recommend eating it.
I didn’t really like it, but I watched. It ran 7 seasons and 160 episodes.
As an older brother, I know you aren’t lying. 😂
I have the commercial for that episode ready to go in a few weeks.
Most things are better in your memory. Or worse. Depends on how you’re looking at it.
Chef Boyardee is a real person.
That’s very kind of you. Thanks for that.
Crazy to think it ran for two seasons.
I was always so excited for it to come in the mail. I’d read it front to back. Don’t be sad it’s over. Be happy you got to enjoy it.
Yeah. “Forgot it.” 😉 That sucks.
Thank you for the kind words!
I’ve considered this for a while. Need to update the set up a bit.
Thank you! I appreciate the kind words.
Kmart Dollar Days/gallery/3memfgTChristmas at Kmart https://imgur.com/gallery/EGFWi7I
Season one.
4 seasons and 65 episodes.
Thank you so much! I appreciate it.
I actually have quite a few Brisco County commercials up if you go back in my posts to when I begin posting X-Files this year. /gallery/1JhJrS8
/gallery/5GC9OG9
I recorded the Simpsons as they aired up until 2002. These are from commercial breaks of those episodes.
Yes!
92 was a big year for him.
I will have a Power Rangers post just for you Monday morning.
A 13 year old boy.
I appreciate the feedback. I’m just inbetween places with my TV right now. I’ll get it sorted out soon.
I picked up this VHS tape from a Creative Reuse Supply Distribution center. This tape was buried at the bottom of a box filled with other things. It’s Peanuts episodes from 1983. So lots of 1983 content coming.
Dinobots.
This spot is from 1992.
Ran for 22 episodes from September 1990 to May of 1991.
It was produced by Dolly Parton’s company Sandollar Productions.
This cereal is from 1991. I cannot recommend eating it.
I didn’t really like it, but I watched. It ran 7 seasons and 160 episodes.
As an older brother, I know you aren’t lying. 😂
I have the commercial for that episode ready to go in a few weeks.
Most things are better in your memory. Or worse. Depends on how you’re looking at it.
Chef Boyardee is a real person.
That’s very kind of you. Thanks for that.
Crazy to think it ran for two seasons.
I was always so excited for it to come in the mail. I’d read it front to back. Don’t be sad it’s over. Be happy you got to enjoy it.
Yeah. “Forgot it.” 😉 That sucks.
Thank you for the kind words!
I’ve considered this for a while. Need to update the set up a bit.
Thank you! I appreciate the kind words.
Kmart Dollar Days
/gallery/3memfgT
Christmas at Kmart
https://imgur.com/gallery/EGFWi7I
Season one.
4 seasons and 65 episodes.
Thank you so much! I appreciate it.
I actually have quite a few Brisco County commercials up if you go back in my posts to when I begin posting X-Files this year.
/gallery/1JhJrS8
/gallery/5GC9OG9