439 pts · June 2, 2015
https://media0.giphy.com/media/v1.Y2lkPWE1NzM3M2U1dW00bHg1b3hsMjUzYWFoY2xxZGdjNzdxenUwejJ4NnlrdnA3eHh3MCZlcD12MV9naWZzX3NlYXJjaCZjdD1n/ofXHXj7CLI8Ew/200w.webp
Belgium (Flanders) even worse...
In Belgium is negerinnentetten, I think y'all can figure out what that translates to...
Nope, alas it was the common name... Negerinnentetten
Backup account?
Most big European brands still have lots of parts available at a fairly good price. Volkswagen, BMW, Audi, Merc,... parts are mostly all readily available. Working on restoring a 95 VW Golf MK3 myself atm and I have no issues finding parts (new OEM, new aftermarket or second hand)
For Belgium and the Netherlands we have Bol.com, but little expensive but a great alternative
Just google ScarlettSirene with a few other keywords and it'll pop up
18min
I don't know where you live, but in Europe you can easily buy ladybug larvae, which are even more efficient then ladybugs in cleaning up aphids, and they don't fly away
Normally a Belgian shepherd is a Tervuren Shepherd, also called a Belgian Tervuren. Mechelse Shepherd is always translated to a Malinois in English.
My current DnD character is based on Quick Ben. He was, together with Kalam, for me the character I looked forward to the most for reading his chapters.
There is a village called Asse in Belgium, some like-minded idiot pulled the plug off the lighting of the last letter 😁
So had everyone else, my Nokia or my Ericsson had different plugs for charging or data
I was looking for the name of the song here, thanks!
Funny thing is that in Dutch "ramen" actually means "windows"
Nee, fritten!
This is some kind of baptism game to get into a fraternity group. This egg challenge is kind of a thing in western Europe. At least in Belgium and Netherlands it is, and I think these girls are German so there also.
Thanks!
What is the name of the song played?
I still have the 2.9 VR6 syncro sitting in my garage. First car I bought and it's never gonna get sold!
Een triest wereldrecord "Het langst zonder regering"
*volgend jaar exact hetzelfde
Ik zie in België volgend jaar effect hetzelfde gebeuren met het Vlaams Belang. Hun partijleider is lyrisch dat Wilders zo'n uitslag heeft weten te behalen in een land dat bezien wordt als veel toleranter dan België...
Family Matters I think
Belgische kust, maar geen idee waar juist 😃
Use DuckDuckGo
https://media0.giphy.com/media/v1.Y2lkPWE1NzM3M2U1dW00bHg1b3hsMjUzYWFoY2xxZGdjNzdxenUwejJ4NnlrdnA3eHh3MCZlcD12MV9naWZzX3NlYXJjaCZjdD1n/ofXHXj7CLI8Ew/200w.webp
Belgium (Flanders) even worse...
In Belgium is negerinnentetten, I think y'all can figure out what that translates to...
Nope, alas it was the common name... Negerinnentetten
Backup account?
Most big European brands still have lots of parts available at a fairly good price. Volkswagen, BMW, Audi, Merc,... parts are mostly all readily available. Working on restoring a 95 VW Golf MK3 myself atm and I have no issues finding parts (new OEM, new aftermarket or second hand)
For Belgium and the Netherlands we have Bol.com, but little expensive but a great alternative
Just google ScarlettSirene with a few other keywords and it'll pop up
18min
I don't know where you live, but in Europe you can easily buy ladybug larvae, which are even more efficient then ladybugs in cleaning up aphids, and they don't fly away
Normally a Belgian shepherd is a Tervuren Shepherd, also called a Belgian Tervuren. Mechelse Shepherd is always translated to a Malinois in English.
My current DnD character is based on Quick Ben. He was, together with Kalam, for me the character I looked forward to the most for reading his chapters.
There is a village called Asse in Belgium, some like-minded idiot pulled the plug off the lighting of the last letter 😁
So had everyone else, my Nokia or my Ericsson had different plugs for charging or data
I was looking for the name of the song here, thanks!
Funny thing is that in Dutch "ramen" actually means "windows"
Nee, fritten!
This is some kind of baptism game to get into a fraternity group. This egg challenge is kind of a thing in western Europe. At least in Belgium and Netherlands it is, and I think these girls are German so there also.
Thanks!
What is the name of the song played?
I still have the 2.9 VR6 syncro sitting in my garage. First car I bought and it's never gonna get sold!
Een triest wereldrecord "Het langst zonder regering"
*volgend jaar exact hetzelfde
Ik zie in België volgend jaar effect hetzelfde gebeuren met het Vlaams Belang. Hun partijleider is lyrisch dat Wilders zo'n uitslag heeft weten te behalen in een land dat bezien wordt als veel toleranter dan België...
Family Matters I think
Belgische kust, maar geen idee waar juist 😃
Use DuckDuckGo