3478 pts ยท November 18, 2011
Ace of Spades.
LOOK AT THIS PHOTOGRAPH!
It's one of those things on imgur that one has to achieve at least once. IM JUST NOT THAT FUNNY I GUESS D:.
When you get caught looking, and you try playing it off.
"Of my cat and i," rather than "my cat and me."
As an Alabamian, what the fuck is saks?!
LOL
Why are you so fucking salty, my blood pressure just went up from your post.
I WAS HOPING SOMEONE WOULD POST THIS OMG.\
FUCK YOU, HAIL BRAN STARK AND HIS POKEMON HODOR.
Rugby is one hell of a sport, I don't think I could play it professionally.
I now need me some needle therapy...
Oo ee oo ah ah ting tang llama llama pig bang.
Bae caught me slippin
Needs banana for scale.
Living forever sounds lame.
That's what she said.
I thought this would please imgur. I was wrong.
When shes under that bed, she doesn't come out till the thunder is gone.
Losing my father before he was able to teach me these things makes me sad. Thanks imgur.
And if anyone ever needs a internet shoulder to lean on. Message me! But sometimes we get sidetracked and this turns into a personal diary.
There is Bob, and he has man tits.
My eyes hurt.
One time i ate pho when i thought i was past my hangover, you can all assume what happened next...
Das a saber.
Thats creepy as shit. +1
Also potato
Voodoo* I fail at life. Happy Christmas eve!
Dude I don't know how that voodo imgur magic works.
I needed an excuse to use my favorite gif.
LOOK AT THIS PHOTOGRAPH!
It's one of those things on imgur that one has to achieve at least once. IM JUST NOT THAT FUNNY I GUESS D:.
When you get caught looking, and you try playing it off.
"Of my cat and i," rather than "my cat and me."
As an Alabamian, what the fuck is saks?!
LOL
Why are you so fucking salty, my blood pressure just went up from your post.
I WAS HOPING SOMEONE WOULD POST THIS OMG.\
FUCK YOU, HAIL BRAN STARK AND HIS POKEMON HODOR.
Rugby is one hell of a sport, I don't think I could play it professionally.
I now need me some needle therapy...
Oo ee oo ah ah ting tang llama llama pig bang.
Bae caught me slippin
Needs banana for scale.
Living forever sounds lame.
That's what she said.
I thought this would please imgur. I was wrong.
When shes under that bed, she doesn't come out till the thunder is gone.
Losing my father before he was able to teach me these things makes me sad. Thanks imgur.
And if anyone ever needs a internet shoulder to lean on. Message me! But sometimes we get sidetracked and this turns into a personal diary.
There is Bob, and he has man tits.
My eyes hurt.
One time i ate pho when i thought i was past my hangover, you can all assume what happened next...
Das a saber.
Thats creepy as shit. +1
Also potato
Voodoo* I fail at life. Happy Christmas eve!
Dude I don't know how that voodo imgur magic works.
I needed an excuse to use my favorite gif.