251 pts · October 6, 2015
You went back to the carpet shop?
It's like the N-word and the C-word had a baby and it was raised by all the other bad words.
I always assumed contact highs were just getting hotboxed while other people smoked.
I can't find the post but a green text talked about a guy dressing up as Batman every third Tuesday and masturbating in his neighbors bushes
As long as you and I are here, we will always remember
It's not Tuesday, though...
I like to call them masturnaps
Disgraceful reptilian*
Not to nitpick but imgur was made FOR Reddit.
Damn...
Not when you're dad's the king!
Il y ont douzaines de nous! Douzaines!
Think less "question the man" follow the rules, and more "keep fingers out of snake cage" follow the rules.
Thank you :) that made my day
Half the point of elementary school is learning to follow the fucking rules.
Yeah, I'd like to order the gumbo, a diet coke and a side of Hush Buffys
IIRC it was a set of cameras linked together.
True or not the story was well worth my upvote.
Probably not. Mainly because those are soufflés. Good try though. Keep it up.
Phew. I thought you were serious.
WHAT? I love murderface. He's one of my favorites. Why don't you like him?
Both are correct depending on which language your particular bible was translated from. Both 616 and 666 were numbers that came about from t
That's me. babe
So pretty. Such an awesome voice. N
You went back to the carpet shop?
It's like the N-word and the C-word had a baby and it was raised by all the other bad words.
I always assumed contact highs were just getting hotboxed while other people smoked.
I can't find the post but a green text talked about a guy dressing up as Batman every third Tuesday and masturbating in his neighbors bushes
As long as you and I are here, we will always remember
It's not Tuesday, though...
I like to call them masturnaps
Disgraceful reptilian*
Not to nitpick but imgur was made FOR Reddit.
Damn...
Damn...
Not when you're dad's the king!
Il y ont douzaines de nous! Douzaines!
Think less "question the man" follow the rules, and more "keep fingers out of snake cage" follow the rules.
Thank you :) that made my day
Half the point of elementary school is learning to follow the fucking rules.
Yeah, I'd like to order the gumbo, a diet coke and a side of Hush Buffys
IIRC it was a set of cameras linked together.
True or not the story was well worth my upvote.
Probably not. Mainly because those are soufflés. Good try though. Keep it up.
Phew. I thought you were serious.
WHAT? I love murderface. He's one of my favorites. Why don't you like him?
Both are correct depending on which language your particular bible was translated from. Both 616 and 666 were numbers that came about from t
Both are correct depending on which language your particular bible was translated from. Both 616 and 666 were numbers that came about from t
That's me. babe
So pretty. Such an awesome voice. N