9176 pts · November 20, 2011
Any post about upvotes will be downvoted.
I played with my dad so unfortuneatly we don't get to very often. There is an online version on tabletop simulator on steam though
XPForge does resin models that I like but they lose a bit of the detail compared to shapeways. They are cheaper and more sturdy.
https://xpforge.com and h.com">https://xpforge.com and https://ww">tt">.com">https://xpforge.com and https://www.shapeways.com/shops/c.o.b. and https://www.shapeways.com/shops/tinythingamajigs?s=0
Buy then paint
the flight decks are all decals from here: https://www.flightdeckdecals2400.com I can’t claim to have that kind of painting talent!
They can be used for this game: https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/25794/axis-allies-naval-miniatures-war-sea
The planes are 1:900 and the ships are 1:1800
https://xpforge.com The 2 carriers are Fine detail plastic and the cruiser and merchants are resin. I like the resin more personally
For some reason i thought "my company" meant a company he worked for, I am not a smart man.
what?
No
*than
Too much talent
What a jerk.
Nothing would be better than that rivalry returning to prominence.
Thank god Patrick Roy is back in the NHL.
Castlevania still gives me nightmares.
What an original thought!
Most likely the person who let the dog in recorded it.
That's a volley ball
This is a remake of a 60s/70s show though
to make it funny
I couldn't imagine a more awkward situation, unless it was a green card marriage I guess.
That cat looks too well groomed to be a stray.
There appears to be no challenge to accept.
Some of these don't seem to match well, but I may just be dumb.
I'd imagine lots of calories.
ow
it is*
I played with my dad so unfortuneatly we don't get to very often. There is an online version on tabletop simulator on steam though
XPForge does resin models that I like but they lose a bit of the detail compared to shapeways. They are cheaper and more sturdy.
https://xpforge.com and h.com">https://xpforge.com and https://ww">tt">.com">https://xpforge.com and https://www.shapeways.com/shops/c.o.b. and https://www.shapeways.com/shops/tinythingamajigs?s=0
Buy then paint
the flight decks are all decals from here: https://www.flightdeckdecals2400.com I can’t claim to have that kind of painting talent!
They can be used for this game: https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/25794/axis-allies-naval-miniatures-war-sea
The planes are 1:900 and the ships are 1:1800
https://xpforge.com The 2 carriers are Fine detail plastic and the cruiser and merchants are resin. I like the resin more personally
For some reason i thought "my company" meant a company he worked for, I am not a smart man.
what?
No
*than
Too much talent
What a jerk.
Nothing would be better than that rivalry returning to prominence.
Thank god Patrick Roy is back in the NHL.
Castlevania still gives me nightmares.
What an original thought!
Most likely the person who let the dog in recorded it.
That's a volley ball
This is a remake of a 60s/70s show though
to make it funny
I couldn't imagine a more awkward situation, unless it was a green card marriage I guess.
That cat looks too well groomed to be a stray.
There appears to be no challenge to accept.
Some of these don't seem to match well, but I may just be dumb.
I'd imagine lots of calories.
ow
it is*